RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Derby (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

SE19 at 14.40:44 on 6th January 2007 said:
I'm hopeful. Derby are getting the ole ays now, which can only help us. If we can keep it tight and then rip at them in the last 10 mins.

Fingers Crossed

SE19 at 14.42:11 on 6th January 2007 said:
Chelsea 1 - 1 Maccs

Go on Macclesfield!!!!!!!!!!

Ipswich Red at 14.50:30 on 6th January 2007 said:
Still in it and by the sounds of things playing with the pride we've lacked recently. Looking forward to the second half which I think will go one of two ways: We'll capitulate and get smashed or we'll go for it and get caught on the break late on. I does sound that, although playing well, Derby have a little too much quality.
Come on you Reds

cuptie at 14.53:55 on 6th January 2007 said:
signing in from the sahara desert! it's ****ing hot here

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooo
rrrreeeeeeeeddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss

Ipswich Red at 14.56:47 on 6th January 2007 said:
Cuptie, drink more water, your spelling's gone to rats!!!!

umpty dumpty at 14.57:58 on 6th January 2007 said:
Their goal possibly offside?
typical!!!!

cubanheelred at 14.58:53 on 6th January 2007 said:
Did we not go in 1-0 down at hal time against Middlesborough after Bryan Robson was "too busy" to come down and scout us midweek?
Then we came out roaring in the 2nd half and won 2-1!!!

Come on the lads, have faith you can do it!

bagillt dragon at 15.00:44 on 6th January 2007 said:
I'd have settled for 1-0 down at HT before the game I think. If it's no worse than that with 20 mins left I'd fancy us to snatch an equaliser...when we bring on our super sub JJ to dance around 6 Derby players before finishing with a cheeky chip over the keeper

cubanheelred at 15.01:31 on 6th January 2007 said:
Cuptie, i was standing with you on the day of the middlesborough game and sat with you when we beat southend at Cardiff!
Perhaps if we shout loud in the NASA stand, we can enspire a repeat performance and win 2-1 again?

Andy

Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

Derby (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12