RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Barnet (a) Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 12
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

alan_wrexham2000 at 14.55:00 on 3rd March 2007 said:
We sound like we have no threat whatsoeva upfront. Im sorry but lose today and carey has to walk. Too many changes again for me. Why we persist on sticking that fat b*****d evil up front I will never no. Our chance has gone to get a decent centre forward this season and without one we will get relegated.

TaidTom at 14.55:19 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Originally Posted by Ipswich Red:
Sounds like we're doing OK apart from the fact we're not winning. We have to stop think about other teams and start getting results ourselves. Not everybody is going to lose every game until the end of the season.
the results of others is all that's saving us at the moment.

Cookie at 14.57:46 on 3rd March 2007 said:
What did the commentry say bout his injury?
Sound bad?
Is it his back again?

Trundlebus at 14.59:33 on 3rd March 2007 said:
i'm at the game. we're doing ok. the lads look up for it! evil is poor. very poor! we can win this. get a goal early and it's ours.

BRAZILIANT at 15.01:14 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Originally Posted by sbw:
Its interesting listening to the other teams commentary. We have a black and amber St George flag thats confusing them and Wales are playing Australia at the Racecourse.

Oh and we're 1-0 down!
dont you mean saint david

we are shit again, carey is a clown

TaidTom at 15.02:00 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Originally Posted by Trundlebus:
i'm at the game. we're doing ok. the lads look up for it! evil is poor. very poor! we can win this. get a goal early and it's ours.
good man. Done on for Evil? Izzy up front? Is the fat bastard trying or just plain shite?

sbw at 15.03:57 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Originally Posted by BRAZILIANT:
dont you mean saint david
Nope, thats how they described it.

Ipswich Red at 15.16:52 on 3rd March 2007 said:
That useles fat bastard has just equalised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbw at 15.16:59 on 3rd March 2007 said:
McEvilly!!! 1-1

Page 5 of 12
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

Barnet (a) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12