RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Barnet (a) Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 12
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

wapmaster at 07.40:24 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Will we come home from Underhill with three points?

AndyR at 08.35:41 on 3rd March 2007 said:
I certainly hope so but fear our best chance of 3 Points is the coach driver - for speeding.

ironmad at 09.35:22 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Yeah deffo, three points! with Roberts returning, and sorting the front line out.

Trundlebus at 13.06:54 on 3rd March 2007 said:
i'm about 10miles from the ground on my way there. will try to report back at HT.

manxie2 at 13.15:00 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Got to go to work now but will be cheering the boys on win lose or draw but preferably win.
All those on NASA dont forget to sing your hearts out.

TaidTom at 13.38:59 on 3rd March 2007 said:
valentine has come home due to wife about to give birth. Silver lining is that Danny should now be centre half, with Mike W at left back.

TaidTom at 13.45:08 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Ingham- Roche Williams Pej Williams - Llewellyn Jonah Whitley Garrett- Robbo Evil

Subs - Ruddy Barron Carvill Done G Evans

welshwayne at 13.56:39 on 3rd March 2007 said:
I'm fearful of this. Too many changes again.

Only got one talker in the the back five and danny is on the left when he is right footed tackler, the real cause of shrews first goal. Hope going back to 4 at the back won't make this too apparent.

Whitley, jonah & roberts should be match fit now...so that is a plus!

See why he went for roberts and evil rather than roberts/carvill, as we only have one winger, so need two strikers that can head the ball and will get the defenders booked.

I hope Plan B involves carvill and done.

Looks like we are going for a draw.

AndyR at 13.57:36 on 3rd March 2007 said:
Anyone got commentary link please?

Page 1 of 12
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Barnet (a) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12