RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Basingstoke Away FA Carlsberg Trophy Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 4
<      1  2    3     4   >  

Chirk1 at 19.07:13 on 13th January 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Ci Sgoti:
Own Goal but who to
All I heard was Steve Evans shortly followed by own goal, so I thought oh here we go again. Was shocked when I found out it was our goal

Ci Sgoti at 19.11:29 on 13th January 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Chirk1:
All I heard was Steve Evans shortly followed by own goal, so I thought oh here we go again. Was shocked when I found out it was our goal
lol Same here

Ci Sgoti at 19.15:43 on 13th January 2009 said:
Did he mean there was about 100 wxm or b'stoke fans behind the goal

Oswestrian at 19.17:57 on 13th January 2009 said:
Barrow 0 Workington 1 (32 mins)

Ci Sgoti at 19.20:07 on 13th January 2009 said:
May these be the final results, I dont't fancy going to Barrow ever again in my lifetime

Canadian Dragon at 19.20:52 on 13th January 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Oswestrian:
Barrow 0 Workington 1 (32 mins)
and thanks to all for the updates. Sincerely appreciated for those of us who just couldn't make it over.

Rae

Ci Sgoti at 19.30:17 on 13th January 2009 said:
B'stoke are having a purple patch and Ward saved as they were through on goal. Got through the defence too easily according to the radio

Prodigal Dragon at 19.43:15 on 13th January 2009 said:
My dad says we are dreadful, missing chance after chance; which is how it sounds on BBC Radio Wales. Lots of good crosses but no one on the end of them. While JLo seems intent on scoring from in our own 18-yard box rather than playing the ball out wide.

It's important that DS Mk2 gets them into a higher gear straight from kick-off. The first 45 minutes can be put down to being ring-rusty. If we are to be genuine promotion contenders we must finish Basingstoke off and then look at how to beat Torquay on Friday. But one game at a time!

Paul Roberts at 19.47:02 on 13th January 2009 said:
C'mon lads, let's make sure of it in the second half!
And great to see the new & improved RP performing so well

Page 2 of 4
<      1  2    3     4   >  

Basingstoke Away FA Carlsberg Trophy Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12