RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Burton v Wrexham KO 7:45 Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 42
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

The Turf at 11.57:12 on 17th February 2009 said:
I will try my best to keep non attending fand up to date. Remember when i was travelling in Oz i used to love these up to date threads. Gives you a more realistic idea of whats happening.

Canadian Dragon at 12.05:08 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by RPAdmin:
A nice early full day match thread for todays Burton game!

Any RP'ers heading down there please feel free to update this thread via your mobiles with any snippets of information or atmosphere of the trip

For those who cant make it to the game, RP will be doing the usual live match updates and banter throughout the game so please join us from about half 7 tonight
I am going to have this streaming at the bottom of my PC while I am at work. Hopefully, my boss will be busy and I can keep up to date.

Appreciate this...keep up the good work and let's take 3 points from these guys.

Rae

RetiredMember021 at 14.38:42 on 17th February 2009 said:
Burton have been quality this year, and if we dont raise our game from recent performances we'll get beat. It will be interesting to see who Saunders goes with up front, and if we'll play with a little caution.

Big One at 14.47:28 on 17th February 2009 said:
Is there any live commentary tonight on bbc wales or the local burton station???

Welsh-and-Proud. at 15.06:02 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by saltney red:
I dont finish work till 5.30 do ya think I will make kick off ??
No problem, it usually takes 1 and half hours. If there is lots of traffic you will get there in 2 hours, if there aint much you could do it in 1.

APurslow at 15.06:37 on 17th February 2009 said:
Hope this helps

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/new...news=1&bbcws=1

Rob at 15.06:57 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Big One:
Is there any live commentary tonight on bbc wales or the local burton station???
BBC usually does the local commentary - check on here closer to kick off for the live links

rememberthegoodoldyears at 15.14:41 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by saltney red:
I dont finish work till 5.30 do ya think I will make kick off ??
You could probably leave at 6 and make it to be honest mate

saltney red at 15.20:32 on 17th February 2009 said:
Cheers guys that gives me more confidence now.....come on you reds lets have all 3 pts

Page 2 of 42
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Burton v Wrexham KO 7:45 Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12