RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Burton v Wrexham KO 7:45 Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 42
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

sparky20 at 15.36:24 on 17th February 2009 said:
....................... i waaannnaaaa beeeeeeeee wrexham fcccccccccccccccccccccccc

Neville the Devil at 15.56:58 on 17th February 2009 said:
Link for tonight for us who cant make it
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...nf/7656823.stm

Canadian Dragon at 17.17:16 on 17th February 2009 said:
Getting antsy here....any news on the teams yet?

T R at 17.19:54 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
I am going to have this streaming at the bottom of my PC while I am at work. Hopefully, my boss will be busy and I can keep up to date.

Appreciate this...keep up the good work and let's take 3 points from these guys.

Rae

Ok so how do you do that - other than refreshing the browser

Rob at 17.23:27 on 17th February 2009 said:
No updates that I can spot yet - will be having text updates from someone from burton as well!

Rob at 17.42:32 on 17th February 2009 said:
Lots of fans heading towards the Pirelli now...

Canadian Dragon at 17.43:46 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by T R:
Ok so how do you do that - other than refreshing the browser
Just goes to show you that technology and I don't mix. I thought "streaming" meant refreshing the browser every eight seconds when my boss wasn't looking. I now understand from one of my colleagues it is like a ticker tape that runs at the bottom of the page.

So what I should be saying is that I will have RP and BBC opened as separate pages and keep refreshing them for updates.

Sorry about the confusion!!!!

Rob at 17.46:38 on 17th February 2009 said:
Ok - got some Midnight Sun beer and some Tyrrell's cider n vinegar crisps open.

Had a text or two already saying that fans are streaming towards the ground, and that its oddly 'warm' down there this evening.

T R at 17.57:23 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Canadian Dragon:
Just goes to show you that technology and I don't mix. I thought "streaming" meant refreshing the browser every eight seconds when my boss wasn't looking. I now understand from one of my colleagues it is like a ticker tape that runs at the bottom of the page.

So what I should be saying is that I will have RP and BBC opened as separate pages and keep refreshing them for updates.

Sorry about the confusion!!!!

Fair enough would good if we could do that though

Page 3 of 42
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Burton v Wrexham KO 7:45 Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12