RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Burton v Wrexham KO 7:45 Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 42
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 23.02:16 on 16th February 2009 said:
A nice early full day match thread for todays Burton game!

Any RP'ers heading down there please feel free to update this thread via your mobiles with any snippets of information or atmosphere of the trip

For those who cant make it to the game, RP will be doing the usual live match updates and banter throughout the game so please join us from about half 7 tonight

Atticus Finch at 03.30:17 on 17th February 2009 said:
C'mon lads. I only 20 minutes away from Burton but I have to miss this one because I'm in New York (which does just about beat East Staffordshire!) Damn the FA Trophy!!
Anyway, make sure that you all make a hell of a noise, paint the place red and roar the boys onto victory.
I fancy us 3-2. Marc hatrick.

Rob at 08.05:45 on 17th February 2009 said:
Burton caretaker manager Roy McFarland may have a full-strength squad available for the clash with Wrexham.

Full-back Aaron Webster (back), midfielder John McGrath (knee) and top goalscorer Greg Pearson (toe) have all trained after overcoming injuries.

Similarly, Wrexham have no new injury worries although Nathan Woolfe has returned to Bolton after a loan spell.

Defenders Aurelien Collin and Christopher Gyan are both still waiting to make their league debuts.

WxmFc at 10.19:04 on 17th February 2009 said:
Anyone got a picture of the away end at Burton?

saltney red at 10.20:43 on 17th February 2009 said:
I dont finish work till 5.30 do ya think I will make kick off ??

ianm at 10.23:34 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by RPAdmin:
A nice early full day match thread for todays Burton game!

Any RP'ers heading down there please feel free to update this thread via your mobiles with any snippets of information or atmosphere of the trip

For those who cant make it to the game, RP will be doing the usual live match updates and banter throughout the game so please join us from about half 7 tonight
How does that work then???? Just text to a number???

Rob at 10.27:01 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by ianm:
How does that work then???? Just text to a number???
Not yet however it is something I am looking into , along with twitter stuff!

Some phones now come with web browsers so they can post to RP - the stats on the site show quite a few using nokias / iphones plus the odd playstation portable

The live thread is useful for fans who cant make the game, either stuck in work, live overseas or the like - so any input from other fans can help them follow the team

ianm at 10.39:32 on 17th February 2009 said:
Thanks Admin

wilbobisback at 10.56:13 on 17th February 2009 said:
Originally Posted by WxmFc:
Anyone got a picture of the away end at Burton?
http://www.conferencegrounds.co.uk/burton_albion.htm

On there mate! We get the terrace behind the goal as well as a few of the seats in the main stand next to it. (Where it says Burton Albion in the seats.)

Page 1 of 42
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Burton v Wrexham KO 7:45 Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12