RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Oxford Utd v Wrexham BSP - KO 3pm Live Match Thread -
Page 23 of 23
« First   <   13   20     21     22  23

StattoWrexham at 16.04:41 on 11th April 2009 said:
Originally Posted by RPAdmin:
In a way I am glad we are not still chasing the playoffs or that would be even worse.
Very true. It's gutting to lose a point like that at the end and must be worse for the fans who are there. We could have had a third successive clean sheet and a fourth in five games but that's football.

4 games left with nothing to play for only pride. Who would have thought that a few months ago? I don't think any sane Wrexham supporter would have said we would miss out on the Play Offs so spectacularly!

It wasn't long ago we were ahead of Cambridge and had two games in hand on them! Lets get this season over now and hopefully have a better one next season, we deserve it for our patience this year.

WXM Dan at 16.10:04 on 11th April 2009 said:
Any lingering thoughts of us scraping the play-offs are gone now at least.
Play out the last few games with pride!
I feel the same as I did after we beat Lincoln on the last game of the season last year for some reason. Even though we didn't win today I'm looking forward to next season already and the last few games, can see us fielding a really young team for the Alty game.

Page 23 of 23
« First   <   13   20     21     22  23

Oxford Utd v Wrexham BSP - KO 3pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12