RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Prestatyn v Wrexham KO 7pm Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 9
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

Funny_Old_Game at 18.46:44 on 13th July 2009 said:
Christian Smith!!

What are we doing with that useless excuse for a footballer anywhere near our club again?

Rk11 at 18.51:24 on 13th July 2009 said:
'Abbott hasn't impressed this half, 0-0'

Phils-an-alki at 18.51:34 on 13th July 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Christian Smith!!

What are we doing with that useless excuse for a footballer anywhere near our club again?
I reckon its got something to do with the size of DS reduced budget this year.

i.e. There's jack shit left in the pot for anyone decent?

stmartinsred at 18.54:58 on 13th July 2009 said:
thing what worries me if christian smith gets offered a contract, how will we react to this, most people hate him but if we get on his back will it demoralise the team, for the sake of wrexham fc dean please leave well alone.

Funny_Old_Game at 18.55:08 on 13th July 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki:
I reckon its got something to do with the size of DS reduced budget this year.

i.e. There's jack shit left in the pot for anyone decent?
Even Mackin is better than him.

This is crazy and I would seriously ask questions of Dean if he goes through with this.

RPsms at 19.03:24 on 13th July 2009 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Abbot poor. Obi not in game. 0-0 ht. At least it isnt raining.

RPsms at 19.04:36 on 13th July 2009 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

0-0 half time. Maxwell nothing to do but solid. Jonas tor naes untested but looked ok. Kai as jonas. Chris smith impressed as prev text. Hunt caught out

RPsms at 19.04:45 on 13th July 2009 said:

few times ok. Flemo and taboubi \'found the spelling now!\' both solid good work rate and passing. Cabotti better when moved in middle good delivery from s

RPsms at 19.04:51 on 13th July 2009 said:

et piece worth more of a look. Alex wright very poor. Abbott lazy no 1st touch which has meant obi hasn\'t had a look in so cant rate! He\'s made some good

Page 5 of 9
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

Prestatyn v Wrexham KO 7pm Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12