RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread -
Page 21 of 23
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21    22     23   >  

rob_1072 at 15.54:44 on 19th September 2009 said:
Luton tues night.... dont think i'll be going

Rob at 15.54:58 on 19th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by PG's bank Manager:
soz didnt see GD!
Yes , Barrow and Ebbsfleet drew - so it could be worse!

PG's bank Manager at 15.55:02 on 19th September 2009 said:
thats not gonna happen with saunders arrogance! what was it he said about the other night they learnt more on the pitch in the 20 mins I was on than in training! says a lot for his training methods!

Birdy at 15.55:56 on 19th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by borderline:
please please get someone with experience to help the manager
Why do we need someone to help deano? He's our manager so he should have the skills and qualities a manager needs.

If we bring in an experienced side kick for deano why not just bring in an experienced manager? That would make much more sense.

Rob at 15.55:56 on 19th September 2009 said:
Could be a fun interview after the game, if the offer comes up "do you want to manage Wrexham instead of me?" perhaps someone could say "yes"

borderline at 15.57:53 on 19th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by PG's bank Manager:
thats not gonna happen with saunders arrogance! what was it he said about the other night they learnt more on the pitch in the 20 mins I was on than in training! says a lot for his training methods!
yeah, he will be playin on tuesday with BC at centre back haha

borderline at 16.00:20 on 19th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Why do we need someone to help deano? He's our manager so he should have the skills and qualities a manager needs.

If we bring in an experienced side kick for deano why not just bring in an experienced manager? That would make much more sense.
You said it I just didnt want a slaggin for sayin it first haha

iawn cont at 16.00:55 on 19th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:

Because we have a squad thats already good enough.....new manager = new players and the revolving door of players starts all over again.

Red Mario at 16.01:27 on 19th September 2009 said:
Sadly the continual changing of the team is the cause of this we need to stick to a formation, time is running out for DS if he doesnt walk.

Page 21 of 23
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21    22     23   >  

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12