RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread -
Page 21 of 21
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21

Funny_Old_Game at 18.11:23 on 19th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by PG's bank Manager:
Hi DAZB extract from EL:

He said: While Im still able to run about, I saw it as a chance to try and help the players. I wanted to show them a few things I picked up during my career.

As a player I always found I learnt more playing with experienced team-mates than from the coaches because you are out there on the pitch with them. Really Im just an experienced player.

I probably taught Adrian more playing alongside him in those 20 minutes than he has learnt at any time since coming here. I was able to play passes through to him and teach him where to run.
Jesus that's arrogant.

dazb at 18.58:27 on 19th September 2009 said:
Hi DAZB extract from EL:

He said: “While I’m still able to run about, I saw it as a chance to try and help the players. I wanted to show them a few things I picked up during my career.

“As a player I always found I learnt more playing with experienced team-mates than from the coaches because you are out there on the pitch with them. Really I’m just an experienced player.

“I probably taught Adrian more playing alongside him in those 20 minutes than he has learnt at any time since coming here. I was able to play passes through to him and teach him where to run.
ha,ha PG's.... nice try, but......

The EXACT quote from Firday's Leader is....

Saunders even had a 20-minute run out, alongside Adrian Cieslewicz, who was one of the scorers, and he believes the Polish winger/striker benefitted from his experience.

"I played the last 20 minutes with Adrian and I think he would have learnt more in that time, than he would me telling him things" added Saunders "If I think I can help, I will play in certain parts"

I think my edition of the leader must be different to yours ?

PG's bank Manager at 20.04:38 on 19th September 2009 said:
it is soz the extract i posted was from the post lol

dazb at 20.36:45 on 19th September 2009 said:
it is soz the extract i posted was from the post lol
its not like either of them can really be trusted in their quotes though eh?

2 official stories from 2 local rags, both very different lol

Red passion is the only place to keep up on local events

RPsms at 09.56:52 on 21st September 2009 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Im sat behind mr boss. Love rk and rockin robin x

Page 21 of 21
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12