RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Kidderminster v Wrexham KO 7.45pm BSP Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 43
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Rob at 17.03:24 on 29th September 2009 said:
BBC Radio Wales sport is due to start at 7.04pm , so might have the coverage on the 'listen live' section of the main radio wales site BBC Wales - Radio Wales but will know more closer to kick off.

The other two options are the excellent Wrexham World (now 'Wrexham Player') or BBC Hereford

Cenotaff at 17.19:47 on 29th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by soulofwrexham:
sorry to say but how come BBC Hereford put their link up a long while ago and still we are waiting for our link!!! its 40 mins since BBC Wales closed their offices so i doubt it we will see it on their site!! another biased sw cockup me thinks
Our links always show up close to kick-off, not to say it will definetly be up later though.

MK Red at 17.19:51 on 29th September 2009 said:
The A#sholes never covered the Ch*ster match did they, imagine the fallout if they failed to cover the Cardiff v Swansea game.

Cenotaff at 17.24:58 on 29th September 2009 said:
They covered it, just not online, which is still pretty shoddy.

MK Red at 17.26:13 on 29th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
Our links always show up close to kick-off, not to say it will definetly be up later though.
The link would be there now mate if they were going to broadcast it, it just becomes active at kick off, after the weekends fiasco with bbc wales iv'e signed up to Wrexham world. I used to subscribe to WW before and was happy with the service when we were playing at home but the audio quality at away matches was sometimes poor to say the least. So hoping that things have improved, we shall see shortly.

MK Red at 17.28:41 on 29th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff:
They covered it, just not online, which is still pretty shoddy.
Not much good if you dont live in NE Wales

Cenotaff at 17.36:08 on 29th September 2009 said:
Originally Posted by MK Red:
Not much good if you dont live in NE Wales
Completely agree mate, I used to subscribe to WW when I used to live in the Midlands as you can't trust the BBC to provide.

The away sound quality will depend on the facilities the other ground has (heard some shocking ones last season, although probably for the best).

If nothing shows up online closer to kick-off then some complaining emails are in order.

wrexhamrob at 18.07:18 on 29th September 2009 said:
i managed to get 657medium wave bbc wales in Ceredigion Llangranog on Sunday, but cant get radio wales fm in the north here in Mold, perhaps we need a campaign for
1 WFC matches streamed bbc on line
2 fm in the north to really mean the north
3 the 657 frequency to be used for wfc matches
anyone know how to contact BBC wales controllers ?

yes being at the match would be better , but work commitments tonight
cmon the Reds

RPsms at 18.10:03 on 29th September 2009 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

One change-sakho for gareth taylor. SUBS mike williams, taboubi, g taylor, cieslewicz, baynes, griff92

Page 2 of 43
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Kidderminster v Wrexham KO 7.45pm BSP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12