RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Airbus v Wrexham Friendly KO 7.30pm Live Match Thread -
Page 12 of 12
« First   <   2   9     10     11  12

red cortina at 22.01:59 on 20th January 2010 said:
Originally Posted by mike.loretta:
Their number 7 is called Josh could it be Josh Johnson? It looks like him
Posted via mobile theme
Sure I read somewhere he'd left the Druids to return to Trini & Tobago

wxmtilidie at 23.14:08 on 20th January 2010 said:
Team was not posted as we asked for!!! What was the team!?

wxmtilidie at 23.25:38 on 20th January 2010 said:
Wrexham (1st half): Sam Russell, Johnny Hunt, Mike Williams, Kai Edwards, Silvio Spann, Hedi Taboubi, Mark Jones, Adrian Cieslewicz, Jamie McCluskey, Matty Wolfenden, Obi Anoruo (Marc Williams 30).
Wrexham (2nd half): Chris Maxwell, Simon Brown, Kai Edwards, Sam Williamson, Andy Fleming, Luke Holden, Jamie McCluskey, Adrian Cieslewicz, James Owen, Marc Williams.

wilbobisback at 23.35:27 on 20th January 2010 said:
Thoughts on the game. Airbus started brightly as if it was their cup final.Hit the post & were almost gifted a goal when Russel tried to dribble past an attacker only to lose the ball. Lovely looping header from Wolfie after a cracking cross from Sylvio for the 1st goal. Referee let a lot of dangerous tackles go in from airbus players & from 1 of these, Obi reacted & took a swing at the defender. In a normal game it would have been a straight red. By then, Obi had missed a couple of decent chances & with a couple more half chances, we could have been further ahead. 2nd goal was when Wolfie strode past a defender & floated the ball over the keeper for a good finish. Half time we made a raft of changes. So much so, it took us 10 minutes or so to work out what changes had been made & who was in what position! Simon Brown at fullback looked OK at times butonly going forward! Tracking back was half hearted to say the least & he was at fault for their 1st, giving the ball away needlessly in a dengerous position. 2nd goal for them was a scramble when we had chances to get the ball away but didn't. Marc Williams got into good positions & made some more chances himself. Unfortunately he can't buy a goal at the moment! I'm not kidding when I say he could have had half a dozen goals tonight if things had gone his way! Holden looked OK & his crossing was superb! His corner for the winner was greeted with at least 1 shout of "what a cracking corner!" whilst it was still in mid air. Owen met it near post & bravely finished it by putting his head in where the boots were flying! He looked to have a bit about him as well! All in all, not the best performance but it was a decent run out which was the whole object. There were even some gobby (very) young jetser fans trying to look hard after the game. I walked through the middle of them & the biggest of them siad to me, "come on then goat!" To which I replied, "come back when you've had sex! & it doesn't count unless there's someone else in the room gob****e!" As I calmly walked back to my car they started singing run away run away! Bless 'em! They'll probably be telling their mates now how they ran the front line!

spuderz123 at 23.44:20 on 20th January 2010 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
There were even some gobby (very) young jetser fans trying to look hard after the game. I walked through the middle of them & the biggest of them siad to me, "come on then goat!" To which I replied, "come back when you've had sex! & it doesn't count unless there's someone else in the room gob****e!" As I calmly walked back to my car they started singing run away run away! Bless 'em! They'll probably be telling their mates now how they ran the front line!
ha ha they did make me laugh tonight bless them

wonder if as many will turn up on feb 14th

beechy1001 at 00.38:52 on 21st January 2010 said:
Was at the game and loving all the Mangan jokes there

deadeyedixie at 07.22:45 on 21st January 2010 said:
aye the poor little scrotes looked under nourished, i nearly bought them all a burger. poor kids with spots and rags.

agree with wilbob although i only got there for the last 35, marc looked dangerous but without being able to finish, he gets in the positions but it isnt going for him. Holden looked decent when we got the ball to him, jinky looked pretty decent and looked like he could make things happen.

good to see them playing again

bring on the wombles

mike.loretta at 07.24:48 on 21st January 2010 said:
Yeahh was a good work out and some promising performances to take into Saturday silvio wolfie and golden stood out for me
Posted via mobile theme

RPsms at 00.27:59 on 22nd January 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Ring me all you want im in envy

Page 12 of 12
« First   <   2   9     10     11  12

Airbus v Wrexham Friendly KO 7.30pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12