RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

AFC Wimbledon v Wrexham Live Match Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 22 of 24
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22    23     24   >  

Wyngriff at 20.53:15 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by dragonwinny:
well done boys good point away from home.pity not the 3 but we didnt lose

ill second that disappointrd not to win after taking the lead so late but at least its a point

Redted at 20.53:33 on 30th March 2010 said:
Sounds as if a draw was a fair result really as Wimbledon had a lot of the ball. Hopefully we'll soon start rebuilding for next season. I think Mangan will prove to be a real asset when he has a full season to really show how good he is at this level. So all in all, not too disappointed.

Rk11 at 20.54:17 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by paddockgraham:
good old Deano - snatched a draw out of the jaws of victory
Expand on this, or have you ejaculated all over your monitor ? Blaming deano for going defensive are we ? Not Frank Sinclair for being a clown or Obeng for dilly-dallying ?

god_figure_paskin at 20.57:01 on 30th March 2010 said:
Just a quick question how many games has Sinclair played this season?
Posted via mobile theme

paddockgraham at 20.58:44 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Rk11:
Expand on this, or have you ejaculated all over your monitor ? Blaming deano for going defensive are we ? Not Frank Sinclair for being a clown or Obeng for dilly-dallying ?
your excuses get more lame every game, the fact is we have only won 4 away games in nearly 2 seasons! stop making yourself look a tit

StattoWrexham at 21.00:37 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Mark7:
Yeah whatever. You know what I was trying to say.
Not sure, I can never tell with you

dragonwinny at 21.00:58 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by paddockgraham:
your excuses get more lame every game, the fact is we have only won 4 away games in nearly 2 seasons! stop making yourself look a tit
was it saunders who gave pen away or have i got it wrong

rockin_robin at 21.01:50 on 30th March 2010 said:
Obeng is just a waste of space. Can't hold onto a lead. Sinclair is not the answer either.

paddockgraham at 21.02:41 on 30th March 2010 said:
sorry but I thought he signed the players, picked the team, trained them and told them what tactics and system to play, then gave them orders throughout the match but maybe i was mistaken?

Mark7 at 21.03:00 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
Not sure, I can never tell with you
That's fair enough.

Page 22 of 24
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22    23     24   >  

AFC Wimbledon v Wrexham Live Match Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12