RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

AFC Wimbledon v Wrexham Live Match Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 23 of 24
« First   <   13   20     21     22  23    24   >  

god_figure_paskin at 21.04:42 on 30th March 2010 said:
And if it wasn't for a moment of madness with the last kick of the game from our most experienced player we'd have had 3 points I can hardly see how tonight is saunders fault sorry paddock
Posted via mobile theme

StattoWrexham at 21.05:18 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon:
Good result, but Frank's now going to be suspended for a long while, after Obeng's dithering leads to a late equaliser.

Still no sign of Saunders knowing his best line-up, which is disappointing.
Not sure there, I think tonight was a bit of experimenting due to us being in mid-table.

I would rather him try a few things in these games now. The damage has been done already so any positives coming out of these last few games we can hopefully take forward.

Rk11 at 21.08:14 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by paddockgraham:
your excuses get more lame every game, the fact is we have only won 4 away games in nearly 2 seasons! stop making yourself look a tit
Where are my excuses ? I'm lying the blame on Sinclair, our most experienced player. Your blaming Saunders as you always do. I'm not defending him, I just don't blame him for this result.

jonesy59 at 21.10:52 on 30th March 2010 said:
not a huge fan of frank myself, but take a look at the player ratings at the top of this page..

says something doesn't it

Dooze at 21.11:12 on 30th March 2010 said:
your excuses get more lame every game, the fact is we have only won 4 away games in nearly 2 seasons! stop making yourself look a tit
His points are bang on. Saunders didn't throw an elbow in the dying seconds. That game was ours but we lost it at the end, that blame lies with Sinclair (and to a lesser extent, Obeng). Not Saunders.

Any excuse for a dig, though.

Nobody is denying that we've got a **** away record. Not winning this game though isn't down to a Saunders **** up, it's due to a stupid decision by Sinclair.

gazw at 21.11:51 on 30th March 2010 said:
sorry but I thought he signed the players, picked the team, trained them and told them what tactics and system to play, then gave them orders throughout the match but maybe i was mistaken?
You've clearly never played football.
Posted via mobile theme

Mark7 at 21.12:41 on 30th March 2010 said:
paddockgraham is a wum. Just some facts for you.

serencoch at 21.12:49 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by jonesy59:
not a huge fan of frank myself, but take a look at the player ratings at the top of this page..

says something doesn't it
what exactly

StattoWrexham at 21.14:07 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by gazw:
You've clearly never played football.
Posted via mobile theme
Any excuse to put the boot into Saunders from some though!
I'm wondering how many on here would have predicted even a draw tonight?

So for me we are 1 point better off than we were this morning, albeit with the season being dead.
A win would have been a real bonus.

With Frank Sinclair being suspended again now is the time to give Kai Edwards a go.
This season is reminding me of the 1991/1992 season at the moment,
I just hope we go on next season to do what we did the season after that 1991/1992 season.

louisleftboot at 21.14:41 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by serencoch:
what exactly
he's 0.08 better than the rest of our team

Page 23 of 24
« First   <   13   20     21     22  23    24   >  

AFC Wimbledon v Wrexham Live Match Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12