RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

AFC Wimbledon v Wrexham Live Match Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 24 of 24
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24

god_figure_paskin at 21.16:57 on 30th March 2010 said:
You no what statto I was saying exact same thing on sat before the game remember mr flynns 1st seasons in charge?
Posted via mobile theme

god_figure_paskin at 21.17:52 on 30th March 2010 said:
Sorry 1st 2 seasons in charge my mistake
Posted via mobile theme

jonesy59 at 21.20:03 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by serencoch:
what exactly
well it shows that a good number of fans feel that he is a solid contribution to our defence. I don't see mani or westwood rated as highly.

frank may have gave away the penalty, but what's to say that the other defenders weren't standing there watching. surely they would be equally to blame in that case?

StattoWrexham at 21.20:16 on 30th March 2010 said:
Originally Posted by god_figure_paskin:
Sorry 1st 2 seasons in charge my mistake
Posted via mobile theme
Although to be fair, Saunders has had a lot of leeway to bring in players, much more than Flynn did until he had the cash windfall from the cup run of 1991/1992 to spend!

Let's end this season with a bit of optimism if possible and regroup again, that's the way I am trying to look at it.

Trog68 at 21.24:51 on 30th March 2010 said:
I am a little bit happier about that performance - good result really and for once it sounded like we were causing problems to a 1/2 decent opposition - hopefully the start of Deano proving me and the doubters (haters?) wrong.

Rex Ham at 21.40:51 on 30th March 2010 said:
I thought Mitchley sounded liveley when he came on, and he seemed to do more in 15 mins than Gaz Taylor did in 75. I can understand Deano wants to play GT & Mangan together but at the moment, becuase of the run we've been on, it should still be about winning matches first and after his performance Sat I'd have thought Mitchley would cause more probs than a 1/3 fit GT.

Let GT have a couple of 15/20 min run-outs then play him and Mangy last couple of games and/or all of pre-season if he wants to see them together.

Page 24 of 24
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24

AFC Wimbledon v Wrexham Live Match Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12