RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Rushden & Diamonds KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread -
Page 11 of 12
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12   >  

Rob at 15.56:10 on 17th April 2010 said:
FT whistle goes. Hmmm.

Pitch invasion?
Posted via mobile theme

Rob at 15.57:42 on 17th April 2010 said:
Yes pitch invasion as saunders legs it
Posted via mobile theme

soulofwrexham at 15.58:18 on 17th April 2010 said:
I thought Steve Evans did a great job on his own on Wrexham World...cheers for that. Hope all goes well with you Rob. Thanks

mattw at 15.58:33 on 17th April 2010 said:
What's the mass feeling in the ground? How strong are the anti Deano chants / boos?

wrexhamandy at 16.00:59 on 17th April 2010 said:
Deserved boos at ft. Going nowhere under this clown.

Rob at 16.01:32 on 17th April 2010 said:
The pitch invasion http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c54102/x2_11f0e48

Posted via mobile theme

Rob at 16.03:01 on 17th April 2010 said:
Most crowd wandered off, fair amount of deano out stuff general boos. Apathy more than anything :-(
Posted via mobile theme

wilbobisback at 22.10:07 on 17th April 2010 said:
Very poor yet again! I have to say though that if R&D are the standard needed to get into the playoffs we should be there as well! They were as bad as us! Their goal was an attempt to put the ball back into the danger area & it deflected in off Maxi's legs! Couldn't tell from the ERS but my mam has a ST at the Kop end of the Loyal Canadian red stand & she described it as a fluke! The incident with Mani 1st half was just very unlucky. The keeper got his hand to the ball but it rebounded off the deck & was going in until it hit the number 6 on the arm & went over the bar. I've seen pen's given for less! Probably not deliberate but his arm was out & they did gain unfair advantage! Together with the miss by Taylor 2nd half when he put the ball wide with the keeper yards outside the box & we could have been talking about an ugly 3 points won. I'd settle for playing that bad every week next season as long as we win!

RPsms at 18.57:51 on 20th April 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

This is alright! Hunt looks composed..... And everything Mangan does is class...... Trundlebus

Page 11 of 12
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12   >  

Wrexham v Rushden & Diamonds KO 3pm BSP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12