RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Accrington Vs Wrexham Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 3
<      1  2    3   >  

Rob at 18.54:31 on 28th April 2010 said:
SMSs were going to another thread, moved them in here now, and all further ones ought to show up instantly

RPsms at 19.27:19 on 28th April 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Fantastic move sees obh miss from 4 yards! Still 4 nil. Wbib.

RPsms at 19.28:23 on 28th April 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Live Match threads

RPsms at 19.37:55 on 28th April 2010 said:

5 0 cheesy shot deflected hn off centre back. Wbi

Iggy Pop at 19.58:36 on 28th April 2010 said:
Wrexham 5-0 Accrington (Full Time)

1-0 Mark Jones (8)
2-0 Declan Walker (18)
3-0 Adrian Cieslewicz (32 pen)
4-0 Matty Wolfenden (34)
5-0 Adrian Cieslewicz (78)

Wrexham: Chris Maxwell, Declan Walker Kai Edwards, Frank Sinclair, Neil Ashton, Adrian Cieslewicz, Mark Jones (Jamie Morton 46), Nathan Fairhurst, Jamie McCluskey ((Johnny Hunt 67), Matty Wolfenden, Wes Baynes (Obi Anoruo 46).
Subs: Danny Ward, Christian Smith.

Accrington Stanley: Josh Molloy, Josh Bardsley, Michael Hall, Jordan Neild, Zak Riley, Tom Murphy, Anthony Field (Connor Hobson 65), Harum Bhatti (Jordan Rimmer 46), Adam Black, Nick Walker, Johnny Evans (Luke McVarish 74).
Subs: Matthew Ince.

Referee: Rob Merchant (Staffs)
Attendance: 300

CarlDouglas at 20.25:22 on 28th April 2010 said:
Wow, the attendance was higher than the Hayes v FGR BSP game this season.

daveo the red at 20.56:51 on 28th April 2010 said:
hows neil ashton doing aint he the left back from chester?

StattoWrexham at 21.11:29 on 28th April 2010 said:
Originally Posted by daveo the red:
hows neil ashton doing aint he the left back from chester?
Neil Ashton had a cracking game, the lads sitting in front of me and a couple sitting behind me all agreed.
I got chatting to his mum and said if he plays like that he is welcome to sign for us next season

A very good night's entertainment and congratulations to everyone involved with the reserves this season, it was nice to walk out of the ground with a smile on my face!

wilbobisback at 22.04:13 on 28th April 2010 said:
My player ratings for what they're worth.
Maxie 6 Little to do. Almost cost us a goal when we were 1-0 up with a bad kick which Sir Frank dealt with. (Only so low as he only really had 1 save to make.)
Declan Walker 8 Solid at the back & got forward well. Took his goal well.

Neil Ashton. 9 Did well on the few occasions accy got forward & caused havoc every time he got forward. the defenders resorted to kicking him by the end & he was the victim of at least 2 terrible challenges. Just got on with it. my MOM

Nathan Fairhurst 8 Captain for the night & he did brilliantly 1st half. You can see why Deano signed him! 2nd half when accy put on a couple of bruisers he got knocked about a bit so you can see why he doesn't get a lot of BSP game time at the moment. As soon as he learns to deal with the more physical aspect down here he'll do well.

Kai Edwards 7 Good solid defensive display. Nothing fancy just got the job done.

Frank Sinclair 7 As above really but with a couple of attacking runs on the plus side but a couple of bad passes which could have caused problems on the negative,

Mark Jones 7 Only played 1st half & got forward well Scored a decent volleyed effort from inside the box.

Cheesy 9 You can see why he was signed on this form. Some really good attacking play & the defenders had no answer to his pace. Final ball was better than we've seen in the 1st team at times. Took his penalty well & the last goal was the result of a good shot which the accy number 5 tried to block but only succeeded in diverting it into the roof of the net rather than into the corner as it was originally aiming.

Wes 7 did OK but drifted out of the game a couple of times. subbed at half time.

Jinky 8 You can see exactly what Saunders meant when he said jinky would be better suited to somwhere like Spain rather than the BSP! When given time tonight he terrorised the accy defence! Still has a frustrating habit of trying an impossible back heel (or similar) rather than taking a shot at times. Very good to watch though!

Johhny Hunt. 7 Came on at half time & did quite well

Obi 7 Some really good runs but snatched at a few chances. could or maybe should have had a hat trick!

Jamie Morton ? wasn't on long enough to make a judgement really. Showed some nice touches though.

All in all a very entertaining night. You know the song "it's just like watching Brazil!" At times tonight it really was!I know it was Accrington reserves & they've had an awful season, but the lads were a joy to watch! Some of the passing moves were fantastic. It's just a shame we'd get kicked to death if we played like that in the BSP! I'd love to be able to watch football like that every week again!

Page 2 of 3
<      1  2    3   >  

Accrington Vs Wrexham Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12