RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Accrington Vs Wrexham Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 3
<      1     2  3

Part Timer at 22.21:25 on 28th April 2010 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
Johny Hunt. 7 Came on at half time & did quite well

Jamie Morton ? wasn't on long enough to make a judgement really. Showed some nice touches though.
Your memories going Wilbob. Jamie Morton came on at half time with Obi and Johnny Hunt replaced Jinky with just over 20 mins to go.

You can tell Jamie Morton has something about him but he doesn't seem to get in the game enough everytime I have seen him.

Neil Ashton looks a decent player. Also interesting that Big Den was there again tonight.

wilbobisback at 22.40:57 on 28th April 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Part Timer:
Your memories going Wilbob. Jamie Morton came on at half time with Obi and Johnny Hunt replaced Jinky with just over 20 mins to go.
You can tell Jamie Morton has something about him but he doesn't seem to get in the game enough everytime I have seen him.

Neil Ashton looks a decent player. Also interesting that Big Den was there again tonight.
You're right mate! Old age creeping up I'm afraid!

Can't see the fact Big Den was there meaning much I'm afraid! Rumour is he doesn't get on with Saunders.

StattoWrexham at 22.48:04 on 28th April 2010 said:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback:
You're right mate! Old age creeping up I'm afraid!

Can't see the fact Big Den was there meaning much I'm afraid! Rumour is he doesn't get on with Saunders.
I was just about to post a reply saying Saunders was supposedly talking to a centre back after the Fans Forum on Monday night. So big Den just had a watching brief then?

wilbobisback at 23.43:22 on 28th April 2010 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
I was just about to post a reply saying Saunders was supposedly talking to a centre back after the Fans Forum on Monday night. So big Den just had a watching brief then?
Could be just that! I've heard from 2 different people that Den once said he could never work with Saunders although 1 of them also said that Den's agent still thought he could find some common ground. We'll have to wait & see!

Ryans the man at 08.31:05 on 29th April 2010 said:
Wilbob - you forgot to rate Declan Walker.

Thought he looked good and a promising player for the future. Got forward well but only if he knew he had cover at the back.

Ashton looked steady on the ball but lacking some speed and match practise.

A good game for all concerned and nice to see quite a few fans turn up to cheer the lads on to silverware.

KingBuxton_Forever red at 11.25:30 on 29th April 2010 said:
Why dont they get on do we know? Wasnt even aware their paths had crossed that much

Den would be a good bet instead of Mani when he goes

wilbobisback at 18.54:05 on 29th April 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Ryans the man:
Wilbob - you forgot to rate Declan Walker.

Thought he looked good and a promising player for the future. Got forward well but only if he knew he had cover at the back.

Ashton looked steady on the ball but lacking some speed and match practise.

A good game for all concerned and nice to see quite a few fans turn up to cheer the lads on to silverware.
Take a look at the part that reads,
Declan Walker 8 Solid at the back & got forward well. Took his goal well.

Thought I hadn't missed him out!

Ryans the man at 08.09:54 on 30th April 2010 said:
I stand corrected. Well spotted.

Page 3 of 3
<      1     2  3

Accrington Vs Wrexham Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12