RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aberystwyth Town FC v Wrexham - KO 2.30pm Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

RPsms at 16.01:43 on 17th July 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Final whistle vid up now, but took 33 mins to arrive-back to drawing board!

channel1 at 16.39:38 on 17th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Roger Mostyn:
That's it our season's over before it's started,I would rip my season ticket up but it has'nt arrived yet.Saunders out.
A bit surprised any season tickets have been bought this season. A bit astounded that Saunders said he got what he wanted from the game which could have been 3 nil by th looks of things had the two pens been given! After all the result against Aber was fairly standard for 16 matches last season with only 15 wins. The main difference is that Aber is a part-time club in the Welsh Premier. I think Wrexham will be improved this season - after 2 crap seasons under Saunders, he has to get something right - but I wouldn't bet on it since he has started the PR crap pre-season now.

Funny_Old_Game at 16.54:00 on 17th July 2010 said:
An embarrassing result to say the least.

Ugolini at 17.50:40 on 17th July 2010 said:
Brilliant result!!! I'm totally underwhelmed!!

Perhaps they were all knackered after the dunes of Aber!!

Of course it's only a practice match and the result doesn't matter!!! It does though doesn't it!!

Poor!

louisleftboot at 18.01:36 on 17th July 2010 said:
So everyone says they don't get care about pre season friendlies but then get ****ed off we lose against some sh1t team. If we won 5-0 we'd all be saying these games don't matter. We tonked vauxhall 4-0 the other day so it hardly matters

I'm sure there's been other pre season friendly 'shocks' today

gar1873 at 18.08:00 on 17th July 2010 said:
I remember Newcastle United losing 6-1 or something like that at Leyton Orient last summer. And look how Newcastle finished. Pre Season is about getting the fitness levels up, trying out new formations and getting the players to play as a team. Still Disapointed that we lost to Aberystwyth Town tho

LlayDragon at 18.08:10 on 17th July 2010 said:
This game and previous one were just fitness exercises according to DS.

I assume future friendlies will be more important?

Delboygpo at 18.15:01 on 17th July 2010 said:
Hi does anybody know when the next friendly is and who it is against ? Thanks.

dyrnyred at 18.29:11 on 17th July 2010 said:
liverpool on wed i think
Posted via mobile theme

stmartinsred at 18.30:57 on 17th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by dyrnyred:
liverpool on wed i think
Posted via mobile theme
sudbury away on tuesday first.

Page 4 of 7
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >  

Aberystwyth Town FC v Wrexham - KO 2.30pm Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12