RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aberystwyth Town FC v Wrexham - KO 2.30pm Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 7
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7   >  

LlayDragon at 18.08:10 on 17th July 2010 said:
This game and previous one were just fitness exercises according to DS.

I assume future friendlies will be more important?

Delboygpo at 18.15:01 on 17th July 2010 said:
Hi does anybody know when the next friendly is and who it is against ? Thanks.

dyrnyred at 18.29:11 on 17th July 2010 said:
liverpool on wed i think
Posted via mobile theme

stmartinsred at 18.30:57 on 17th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by dyrnyred:
liverpool on wed i think
Posted via mobile theme
sudbury away on tuesday first.

Dudders666 at 19.18:59 on 17th July 2010 said:
Wouldnt get too beat up about this result. After reflecting onit in the car journey back i came to a few conclusions.
The first half performance was good, and i was impressed by Keates who looked to be playing CDM. We looked good in possession withought threatening too much, a few more shots on the edge of the area would of started to open them up i thought.

Second half. Different story, we rarely kept the ball with the same style as first half. Cheesy and Baynes dont know how to play as wingers. When we get the ball, they just run off from it, and go as high as possible onto their fullbacks, so they can only recieve the ball with back to goal or little space. The times Cheesy looked good he was running from a bit deeper. It felt like we were playing 4-2-4 second half and the strikers/wingers just allowed themselves to be marked. Neil ashton looked good though to be fair to him. Not many second half made a shout for the starting 11 i thought.

Still, Aber didnt exactly look good, and never had constant pressure etc. But Wrexham gave them a goal. Few thoughts for Deano, but on the first half display im sure he'll be happy.

As mentioned above, we have had good pre seasons and flopped so lets hope this is different.

nyerun at 01.49:31 on 18th July 2010 said:
everywhere seems to have cledan as the scorer in today's game, but it was defo Steff Edwards ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Roger Mostyn at 06.49:24 on 18th July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by PlaidDragon:
I wonder how many games into the season you'll still be making excuses... 10? 20?

Pre season friendlies mean nothing really, but not exactly positive is it?
Been around to long to get beat up about pre season frendlies,no excuses if the team are not peforming by mid september then Saunders will go.For the mo I give him my backing because new season new hope.Without Hope no point in supporting the club is there?

Rob at 09.17:19 on 18th July 2010 said:
Thanks to those who posted, texted, took pictures and made videos! This was the most multimedia match thread ever!

smiffysarmy at 10.14:54 on 18th July 2010 said:
friendly match or not, thats a very poor result considering the team we put out.

Page 5 of 7
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7   >  

Aberystwyth Town FC v Wrexham - KO 2.30pm Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12