RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Crewe Alex v Wrexham KO 3.00pm Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 12 of 13
« First   <   2   9     10     11  12    13   >  

Huffy at 15.58:20 on 31st July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Colonel D:
Thankyou Winchester Red appreciated the effort you put in to keep us informed.
How on earth you managed to watch the game and text as much as you did ,at the same time ???
Yes ,thanks v much

Huffy at 15.58:53 on 31st July 2010 said:
Originally Posted by WinchesterRed:
Kids are away camping and the wife's shopping. Only the dog to disrupt my Wxm World listening - bliss
Ahh,

Paulthered at 16.09:25 on 31st July 2010 said:
This Racchi sounds promising!

Rob at 16.21:10 on 31st July 2010 said:
Cheers for updates and those who sent the ace pics !
Posted via mobile theme

Iesty at 17.09:12 on 31st July 2010 said:
text of club saying it was 2-1.... club on form as usual with its info

Ugolini at 19.09:18 on 31st July 2010 said:
Anyone agree that we need more height in the team? First half Crewe must have thought that they were playing against the Seven Dwarves!!

Not happy with our defence. In midfield in my opinion, we can't play Harris and Keates together, too similar and too lightweight a combination. Not impressed by Mangan/ Morrell pairing. We need some height there for sure, and not Gareth "sicknote" Taylor!!

Having said that, not all doom and gloom though and we impreved second half. Brown is a must. Not impressed at all with Gall, still half a yard off the pace I thought. I liked Rachi (sp?) though.

RPsms at 19.32:04 on 31st July 2010 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:

The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.

Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.

Rob at 19.33:56 on 31st July 2010 said:
Apologies to the SMS and MMS'ers today - some of the messages (if not all!) ended up in the previous match thread due to a lack of logic in my code.

The setup assumed there would only be one open match thread at any one time, however there was two!

I have added abit of code to fix this, so if such sloppy thread creation occurs in the future the code will save the day!

Its worth re-reading the Crewe live match thread ( Crewe Alex v Wrexham KO 3.00pm Friendly ) as there are some cracking piccys - thanks to those who sent them in!!

Cheers,
Rob

RPsms at 19.36:45 on 31st July 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Rob double check i aint broken anything

Page 12 of 13
« First   <   2   9     10     11  12    13   >  

Crewe Alex v Wrexham KO 3.00pm Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12