RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastbourne v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 65
<      1  2    3     4     5  1252 >   Last »  

wrexhamandy at 12.14:05 on 21st August 2010 said:
Expecting changes anyone? Deano been talking about bringing in extra height and sacrificing some of our "football" to deal with Eastbourne. Yes, us changing to deal with Eastbourne.

Tolley and Gaz T in maybe?

serencoch at 12.26:45 on 21st August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:
why dont you post under your proper name FOG>?
to be fair dix, it could be any one of a number of RPers. my moneys on foghorn tho'

Wirral Red at 12.30:19 on 21st August 2010 said:
Brightoned up now, I'm off to the ground. 3-1 win forecast, for us of course.

wilbobisback at 12.34:46 on 21st August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by serencoch:
to be fair dix, it could be any one of a number of RPers. my moneys on foghorn tho'
I reckon it's Sel Mutton.

Funny_Old_Game at 12.39:24 on 21st August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by alex_red_4_life:
Did'nt know you knew how to use the SMS service FOG!

I've got money on Wrexham to win 2 - 0, at 8/1 with Ladbrokes. f it comes in i might have enough to buy the club.
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:
why dont you post under your proper name FOG>?
Obsessed. It isn't me. It's probably one of the other 4,000 fans who want this loser out of our club.

Funny_Old_Game at 12.40:31 on 21st August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by serencoch:
Get Rob to check it, he will tell you that it isn't me.

alex_red_4_life at 12.41:16 on 21st August 2010 said:
I reckon Rob dishes the number it was sent from out to us all.

alex_red_4_life at 12.42:59 on 21st August 2010 said:
Eastbourne boss Garry Wilson is likely to stick with the same team that hammered Hayes 5-0 in midweek.

Winger Kane Willis and midfielder Nathan Crabb will be hoping to gain recalls to the bench.

Wrexham manager Dean Saunders is set to make changes after his side's disappointing loss to Forest Green.

Strikers Gareth Taylor and Kevin Gall are pushing for places up front, while experienced centre-back Marvin Andrews could also come in.

BBC Sport - Football - Eastbourne v Wrexham

RPsms at 13.22:16 on 21st August 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Unconfirmed team: maxi, blackburn, andrews, sinclair,ashton, harris, keates, smith, nkp, mangy, morrell. Griff

Page 2 of 65
<      1  2    3     4     5  1252 >   Last »  

Eastbourne v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12