RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode


Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads



Eastbourne v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 58 of 58
« First   <   848   55     56     57  58


Lloydero at 17.43:10 on 21st August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Rk11:
No, i'm not. We cannot afford a new manager and assistant. Carey stepping in for a few games will happen if Saunders leaves; i'd be amazed if he didn't actually.
Frying pan and Fire spring to mind



shinyredadidaskit at 17.57:42 on 21st August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Sadly I've been proved right again today.

I pointed out the facts that we never win after losing the first goal. Sadly nobody listened, and all thought that this team was suddenly world beaters.

Don't all apologise to me at once.
Fookin hell foghorn, what a smug wanker your becoming.



rockin_robin at 00.42:54 on 22nd August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Sadly I've been proved right again today.

I pointed out the facts that we never win after losing the first goal. Sadly nobody listened, and all thought that this team was suddenly world beaters.

Don't all apologise to me at once.
**** off you complete and utter d*ck. There's too many experts on rp like you who's never played football in their life!



PlaidDragon at 04.47:28 on 22nd August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by shinyredadidaskit:
Fookin hell foghorn, what a smug wanker your becoming.
Google Image Result for http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/pot%20kettle%20black_8186.jpg



Funny_Old_Game at 08.54:25 on 22nd August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by rockin_robin:
**** off you complete and utter d*ck. There's too many experts on rp like you who's never played football in their life!
Well I must be more of an expert than most on here, as I having been calling for the head of this fake manager for over a year, while others have been saying give him 10 games, give him until Christmas, give him the season etc. etc.



KingBuxton_Forever red at 13.02:10 on 22nd August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Well I must be more of an expert than most on here, as I having been calling for the head of this fake manager for over a year, while others have been saying give him 10 games, give him until Christmas, give him the season etc. etc.
Why so smug.

Congrats, Wrexham are awful??

There are no winners here pal



wrexhamla at 13.07:42 on 23rd August 2010 said:
take the rose specs off guys we were ****ed when carey was preffered to fergie



RPsms at 14.24:36 on 23rd August 2010 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:
_____________


The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.


MESSAGE: testing froyo update

_____________


Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.






Page 58 of 58
« First   <   848   55     56     57  58

Eastbourne v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12