RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Barrow KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 25
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

bartonbank at 13.32:36 on 28th August 2010 said:
Right, Rob and I really want SMS to work, but we also believe that a person using the facility should have the courage to post up their RP username as well. I have just spoken with Rob and we have agreed that, if the person posting is NOT willing to add his name...I will simply delete his SMS.

If there is a valid reason why they do not wish to put their RP username on the posts then they can PM me now. If not...it will be a waste of their thumb strokes!

Jaded at 13.32:40 on 28th August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by RPsms:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Christian smiths facebook status an hour befor ko reads joke of an excuse. Is this football related i wonder?

Jaded at 13.33:47 on 28th August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:
Right, Rob and I really want SMS to work, but we also believe that a person using the facility should have the courage to post up their RP username as well. I have just spoken with Rob and we have agreed that, if the person posting is NOT willing to add his name...I will simply delete his SMS.

If there is a valid reason why they do not wish to put their RP username on the posts then they can PM me now. If not...it will be a waste of their thumb strokes!
Thank god for that! Great decision guys.
Posted via mobile theme

RPsms at 13.35:03 on 28th August 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Saunders was full of praise 4 c smith after e-bourne yet drops him when half the team could be dropped after tuesday! Drt

bartonbank at 13.38:25 on 28th August 2010 said:
So, we drop the player who is our top scorer then?

Jaded at 13.42:04 on 28th August 2010 said:
Beyond bizarre - but not really surprising! Fingers crossed harris hasn't had a flutter on barrow!!
Posted via mobile theme

Pedro at 13.44:10 on 28th August 2010 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:

Good work guys - stuck in work so relying on RP (& radio wales ) didn't want to have to put up with such muppet messages - no matter how little faith i have in saunders o wrexham fan should ever wish a loss on their team

Rob at 13.48:53 on 28th August 2010 said:
Cmon the town - please can those there and listening post updates! In manchester sadly today working well, in the bar in hilton so not all bad
Posted via mobile theme

alex_red_4_life at 13.51:44 on 28th August 2010 said:
Havent gone today, just couldnt bring myself to go, cant be arsed sitting with all the moaners and people boo'ing players, its not why i go, so until the atmosphere is better i doubt ill go again.

Page 3 of 25
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Barrow KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12