RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v York KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 15
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

Rob at 14.31:09 on 11th September 2010 said:
Sun has gone in and we do have some white lines.

Sinclair goes close with a header.
Posted via mobile theme

dewi ogwen at 14.31:12 on 11th September 2010 said:
Wrexham sound like the better team but aren't taking chances.

daiwxm at 14.31:32 on 11th September 2010 said:
Originally Posted by soulofwrexham:
Has anyone got a direct email for BBC RADIO WALES SPORT...not the form on their website??
Its ****in* me off their really cr*p service again and again and again!!!!!
The match headline is for a game which happened over a week ago. I've emailed BBC NE Wales. I think you'd have to go on the BBC Wales website and go to contact us.

diablo1981 at 14.33:18 on 11th September 2010 said:
Im watching rob keep the updates coming in!

Red-C at 14.34:33 on 11th September 2010 said:
"Rankin into Gash."

"Gash a bit deep."

daiwxm at 14.34:35 on 11th September 2010 said:
Originally Posted by soulofwrexham:
Has anyone got a direct email for BBC RADIO WALES SPORT...not the form on their website??
Its ****in* me off their really cr*p service again and again and again!!!!!
Getting in touch with programmes
If there's a live programme that you'd like to contribute to or contact, you can call them while they're on air and normally get through to the production team.
To do this, call 03700 100 110 (calls cost no more than to 01 and 02 landlines), or text 81012 (More details on call costs...).
Please note that if you call this number outside of the programme's broadcast hours, you probably won't be able to get through to the programme team directly.
Email: radiowales@bbc.co.uk - please note that as we receive a large volume of email it is not always possible to reply to all correspondence, although we endeavour to reply to all those emails which require one.

Problems with the Radio Wales website or BBC iPlayer
If you have a comment about or problem with the BBC Radio Wales website, get in touch by using the webform below or emailing radio.wales@bbc.co.uk.
For problems with BBC iPlayer (Listening to radio programmes online), it's always first worth checking out the Help / Frequently Asked Questions pages in the iPlayer Help section, as this often resolves any problems that are being experienced.

Rob at 14.34:59 on 11th September 2010 said:
Sheaer tips a floater over the bar. We look better but they are dangerous. Scary moments as shearer does superman impressionfs
Posted via mobile theme

MK Red at 14.37:41 on 11th September 2010 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Sun has gone in and we do have some white lines.

Sinclair goes close with a header.
Posted via mobile theme
wish i had some white lines.

Rob at 14.37:47 on 11th September 2010 said:
5 mins of pressure from them we have lost our way abit
Posted via mobile theme

Page 5 of 15
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

Wrexham v York KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12