RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Luton (home) Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 3
1    2     3   >  

wapmaster at 11.15:36 on 23rd April 2005 said:
Luton (home) NASA Thread

robt at 13.05:53 on 23rd April 2005 said:
Just posting to get the pre match atmosphere going here at nasa

Ci Sgoti at 13.08:21 on 23rd April 2005 said:
It's that time of the day on Saturday afternoon when everyone goes off to the match and a prematch bevvie or two, leaving this stranded Wxm Fan staring at the monitor, pressing refresh and talking to himself.
My mates nan has predicted 3-1 to Wrexham this encouraged me to ring my gran and she said 3-1 as well (spooky).
Does anyone else fancy ringing their gran for a prediction.
Hello Rob
I wonder if it's cold on the Kop or if that all to familiar cold breeze is blowing across the PG stand.
Jeez I'm getting all sentimental

robt at 13.14:10 on 23rd April 2005 said:
Originally Posted by Scott_Dublin_Excile:
I wonder if it's cold on the Kop or if that all to familiar cold breeze is blowing across the PG stand.
What I would give to be there now... the thermonuclear coffee and dodgy meat pie

SE18 at 13.14:33 on 23rd April 2005 said:
Have you checked the odd on the 3-1 win? It must be wort a couple of quid!!

Ci Sgoti at 13.16:37 on 23rd April 2005 said:
....who takes ages to serve you your cup of steaming Bovril. Of all the seasons to go and get a job abroad I picked this one, what a plank.

SE18 at 13.20:50 on 23rd April 2005 said:
I've got my 18 month old daughter sat next to with my red wig on hands in the air shouting Wrexham, Wrexham etc etc . Some of you may remember her from the MK Dons away game.

She is to young at the moment to travel to games. I learnt that the hard way but next season I'm hoping to have her at all the games that I can make it to.

Ci Sgoti at 13.31:00 on 23rd April 2005 said:
How could you inflict that on a young child knowing what you know. I remember seeing young kids buying wigs from the WST stalls in town and thinking:-
"you really don't know what you're getting yourself into young lad. The rest of your life starts here and your very being will be defined with the purchase of that cheesie red wig. It'll take over your life, consume you, you'll find that that one good game, that one good result and you'll be coming back week-in week-out trying to get that fix". Chasing the Dragon .. drrrrum!
I don't know whether to thank my dad or hate him for bringing me to my first game.

SE18 at 14.11:18 on 23rd April 2005 said:
MK Dons winning

Page 1 of 3
1    2     3   >  

Luton (home) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12