RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Darlington KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 13
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

alex_red_4_life at 09.33:40 on 20th November 2010 said:
Wrexham midfielder Jamie Tolley is struggling to make the game with a muscle injury.

Defender Frank Sinclair is looking doubtful as he continues to struggle with a strain.

Darlington could hand a debut to winger Keith Gillespie, who joined the club on a free transfer this week.

Defender Aaron Brown serves a one-match ban and misses out, whilst midfielder Marc Bridge-Wilkinson has extended his loan spell and could feature.

I'll be at the game so ill text in drunken updates.

Rob at 09.38:22 on 20th November 2010 said:
Thanks alex!

Anyone going please text updates, or send pics! Number for pics is same as the pic thread just put 'rp' then a space then your message not offtopic if you want the pic to come to the LMT!
Posted via mobile theme

Mark7 at 10.55:20 on 20th November 2010 said:
Might bother going to this one. Haven't been in months. If we lose I'll accept it's my fault and I'll stop going again.

louisleftboot at 13.19:01 on 20th November 2010 said:
Biggest moobs ever spotted on a darlo fan in the turf

RPsms at 13.27:51 on 20th November 2010 said:
The following text message has just been received live via the RP SMS Service on 01978 280 280:

Ashton not fit, so blackbrun continues at LB. 1 change-morrell for nkp. -subs: sinclair, brown, cieslewicz, pogba, nkp. louis not even on bench for them! Griff

RPsms at 13.28:06 on 20th November 2010 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:

The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.

Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.

Rob at 13.30:05 on 20th November 2010 said:
Overcast and muggy here
Posted via mobile theme

14theroad at 13.51:25 on 20th November 2010 said:
Had a heavy week so missing this one im afraid. I have a strong feeling for a draw.

RPsms at 13.52:51 on 20th November 2010 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:

The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.

Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.

Page 1 of 13
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Darlington KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12