RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Port Vale (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 8
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >  

:: JJ :: at 20.12:55 on 26th April 2005 said:
evening all

Nic at 20.14:39 on 26th April 2005 said:
listening to the match on radio stoke!!!! its the only station i can find!!! The commentators may well be the worst i have ever heard!!! They keep slating Ben Foster cos they reckon he is no good in the air!! and keep talking bout their bitter coffee!!

Lewis at 20.16:27 on 26th April 2005 said:
Originally Posted by Nic:
listening to the match on radio stoke!!!! its the only station i can find!!! The commentators may well be the worst i have ever heard!!! They keep slating Ben Foster cos they reckon he is no good in the air!! and keep talking bout their bitter coffee!!
i was listenin to raio stoke they keep on calling mel pejic mike pejic

dyrnyred at 20.17:03 on 26th April 2005 said:
No good in the air, thats one of his strongest points. Have you tried getting radio wales either through sky or digi box, the game is on there

Shabba Jonze at 20.18:04 on 26th April 2005 said:
I've got it on too. (Around 95fm).

They are awful. I can hear the wxm fans singing "I can help falling in love with you".

Shabba

Lewis at 20.18:25 on 26th April 2005 said:
Originally Posted by dyrnyred:
No good in the air, thats one of his strongest points. Have you tried getting radio wales either through sky or digi box, the game is on there
sky channel 867

Prince_of_Ales at 20.18:41 on 26th April 2005 said:
I've switched from Radio Wales to BBC Radio Stoke commentary - more of the atmosphere and interesting to hear the other fans perspective.
The Radio Wales commentary to me sounded more like they were sitting in a studio commentating (crowd noise muted).

Wrexy at 20.21:22 on 26th April 2005 said:
Watching the game on glorified teletext throws up some interesting quirks - how can this happen?

"70 minutes

Wrexham just have the edge. Key player: Ben Foster"

Prince_of_Ales at 20.21:26 on 26th April 2005 said:
Yeah... the commentators are crap... but at least you can hear the crowd! lol

Page 5 of 8
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >  

Port Vale (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12