RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Port Vale (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 6 of 8
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7     8   >  

Shabba Jonze at 20.23:35 on 26th April 2005 said:
radio stoke reckon we could have been 5-0 up. Hit the post twice.

Nic at 20.24:22 on 26th April 2005 said:
cant use the tv tonight unfortunatly!! radio stoke is the best i could find. They really cant commentate on football. They dont even know half the wrexham players names. the floodlights have been another fav subject and dogs too!!!

Shabba Jonze at 20.26:33 on 26th April 2005 said:
marvellous. Always a good sign. Carlos is a "lower league Jermaine Pennant" according the Radio Stoke. I wonder if he can read?

Prince_of_Ales at 20.29:03 on 26th April 2005 said:
"Carlos Edwards is the spitting image of Jermaine Pennant, barring the electronic tag on his ankle"...... these guys are priceless!

Nic at 20.29:34 on 26th April 2005 said:
yeah!!! minus the electronic tag!!!! did anyone hear the 'dog turning from a lamp-post' comment? CLASSIC!!

Prince_of_Ales at 20.33:51 on 26th April 2005 said:
Originally Posted by Nic:
yeah!!! minus the electronic tag!!!! did anyone hear the 'dog turning from a lamp-post' comment? CLASSIC!!
Yeah.... got that one, and there was another about a cat and a litter tray (but I only caught the tail end of that one! lol)

Arenig at 20.34:11 on 26th April 2005 said:
I know it's £20 a year or so subs but it's been worth it for me to listen to Mark Griffiths & Geriant's commentary from anywhere in the country (with a phone line) - Tonight, The Minories, London.

Nic at 20.34:27 on 26th April 2005 said:
haha!!! most unlikely comparison ever!!! Ugarte and John Travolta cos they both spend a lot of time on the floor!!!

hevnewred at 20.34:55 on 26th April 2005 said:
commentator must have said this 10 times in one minute

theres only one ben foster !!!!!

Page 6 of 8
« First   <      3     4     5  6    7     8   >  

Port Vale (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12