RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Brentford (home) Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 8
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >   Last »  

wxmsimon at 19.16:59 on 3rd May 2005 said:
Originally Posted by Scott_Dublin_Excile:
What sort of whisky yoiu offering? If you haven't got enough to go round then you shouldn't be avin' any yourself
Jameson for you i reckon or can offer single barrel JD, Glenfiddich special reserve oh and some shit blended stuff which some pillock bought me

And if you ask for Ice you aint getting

daniel87 at 19.18:32 on 3rd May 2005 said:
sounds good to me!!

wxmsimon at 19.20:48 on 3rd May 2005 said:
Where you in the goat in cardiff after game, was talking (well ok slurring) to a fan from Ireland in there after the game?

mattw at 19.21:33 on 3rd May 2005 said:
is anyone going to the candle lit vigil on friday night?

think the march on sat is a great idea. sounds electric there tonight

Ci Sgoti at 19.21:57 on 3rd May 2005 said:
Originally Posted by :
Jameson for you i reckon or can offer single barrel JD, Glenfiddich special reserve oh and some shit blended stuff which some pillock bought me
I need a B&H as well I wish I could drink and smoke in work. Enough of gods water and I could kip here and in the morning just straighten the shirt and get some brownie points off the boss for getting in early. He left before me as well.

Atticus Finch at 19.23:26 on 3rd May 2005 said:
I'm getting worried here. How are we not 3 or 4 -0 up? We need a second goal before half time.

wxmsimon at 19.24:15 on 3rd May 2005 said:
Originally Posted by mattwedderkopp:
is anyone going to the candle lit vigil on friday night?

think the march on sat is a great idea. sounds electric there tonight
cant get up till lunchtime on saturday will be there for the march thou

Ci Sgoti at 19.24:19 on 3rd May 2005 said:
Originally Posted by wxmsimon:
Where you in the goat in cardiff after game, was talking (well ok slurring) to a fan from Ireland in there after the game?
No that wasn't me but I've recently met up with a lad from Dublin who supports Wxm (his nan is from Menai Bridge). His names Dave sound fella came to a WINS meeting in the early years.

mattw at 19.29:26 on 3rd May 2005 said:
Originally Posted by Scott_Dublin_Excile:
I need a B&H as well
trying to quit smoking but this season's not helped at all. manage on about 3/4 a day then sat afternoon comes and it's 20 in 90 minutes

Page 4 of 8
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >   Last »  

Brentford (home) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12