RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge vs Wrexham KO 3.00pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 17 of 30
« First   <   7   14     15     16  17    18     19     20  27 >   Last »  

StattoWrexham at 15.38:24 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Missed the first goal as I logged on late then went to make a cuppa and missed the 2nd goal doh! What was Pogba's goal like? Just keep it tight for next 10 mins.
I had a brain fart and missed the kick off, then I decided to stay off and not wanting to know the score in case we were losing!

I've logged on now at 3.35 not having a clue how we are getting on, apparently it is going quite well isn't it???

teerex71 at 15.38:40 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by BILLY ASHCROFT:
I'm listening to the match on the internet upstairs and i'm to frightened to go downstairs to the Fridge for fear of missing our 4th Goal
needing loo wont go incase miss anythin

pagl at 15.39:29 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Understatement statto

Ben at 15.39:35 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Percy on for Morrell

Funny_Old_Game at 15.39:59 on 22nd January 2011 said:
NKP coming on for Morrell.

StattoWrexham at 15.40:02 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by BILLY ASHCROFT:
At this rate i'm cracking open the Beer before Half time!
Billy it looks like my fear of jinxing us might not come true

BILLY ASHCROFT at 15.40:05 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by PlaidDragon:
Just been for a shower and got back to this!!?!?!?

E I E I E I O, UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
This is what happened when you were in the shower Plaid!

96 secs - 1-0 WREXHAM - ANDY MANGAN - The striker found space on the left and from the corner of the box he fired a low shot that arrowed its way passed the diving Danny Naisbett.

14 - 2-0 WREXHAM - MATHIAS POGBA - The initial shot was from Harris and when keeper Naisbett couldn't holdonto the ball, the big man stepped in to grab his second Goal in Wrexham Colours.

20 - 3-0 WREXHAM - CHRIS BLACKBURN - More good work by Mangy saw his shot blocked by the United keeper, but as the ball bounced up Blackie was on had to head home!

Now can you go and have another shower please

Motty at 15.40:05 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Jeez. An assault on Morrel and he awards a drop ball!! A shocking decision.

Jaded at 15.40:13 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
I had a brain fart and missed the kick off, then I decided to stay off and not wanting to know the score in case we were losing!

I've logged on now at 3.35 not having a clue how we are getting on, apparently it is going quite well isn't it???
Yup - do you want to buzz off again in case you jinx us?!

Page 17 of 30
« First   <   7   14     15     16  17    18     19     20  27 >   Last »  

Cambridge vs Wrexham KO 3.00pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12