RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge vs Wrexham KO 3.00pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 2 of 30
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Emad at 13.19:43 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Cambridge not beaten anyone above 16th!!! By that token a defeat would be a disaster and a draw pretty poor. People still looking at Cambridge as a big name but their side are rubbish, as shown in the 9 goals they conceded in 2 games against Alfreton last week.

C'mon lads, we can take these no worries.

BillTheRed at 13.27:41 on 22nd January 2011 said:
If they haven't beaten anyone above 16th all season, I fully expect us to lose this one! Something has got to give at some point, as crazy as it sounds I'd rather us lose sooner so it feels less like we have to bounce back.

Before anyone jumps down my throat on this one, I obviously want us to win every single game we play, even if it were against Brickfield Rangers U7's.

gazlloydwxm at 13.49:33 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by BillTheRed:
Something has got to give at some point.
Arguably something did give at Salisbury the other week. It'd be nice to think that that was the inevitable blip and we've already recovered with the victory at Southport, but this one won't be easy.
However, the way our defence has been playing lately gives us a lot to be confident about and Cambridge won't be looking forward to this either - if we play to our strengths we'll be tough to break down. All we need is Mangan, Pogba or Morrell to find the net once and we could be looking at another precious 3 points!

Emad at 13.50:53 on 22nd January 2011 said:
An unchanged 16 from Southport.

Motty at 13.55:43 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Emad:
An unchanged 16 from Southport.
One change. Marvin on bench and Marc out

Motty at 13.57:50 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Joint Wrexham Cam Utd banner saying "This ground for football". Can see that making further appearances this season if the Cambridge badge is interchangable. Hopefully they used Velcro!!

Emad at 13.58:25 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Motty:
One change. Marvin on bench and Marc out
Official site screws me again! I'm wise to it now.

dewi ogwen at 14.00:09 on 22nd January 2011 said:
BBC - Listen - Cambridge v Wrexham

BBC Wales Commentary

Drury-red at 14.00:27 on 22nd January 2011 said:
Link to commentary?

Page 2 of 30
<      1  2    3     4     5  12 >   Last »  

Cambridge vs Wrexham KO 3.00pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12