RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Crawley Town v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 73
1    2     3     4  1151 >   Last »  

Rob at 10.52:57 on 12th February 2011 said:
Welcome to the
Crawley Town v Wrexham
Live Match Thread!

TEAM NEWS FROM THE BBC:

I usually use the BBC as a source of team news, however last game they referred to 'Greg Taylor' playing for us and last night placed a story up how Wrexham fans have been littering the Racecourse with banners against Deano. Due to this I am giving the BBC a miss for today...

Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280 and those wanting to MMS please get in touch!

Those listening along via radio can interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post!

Cheers,
Rob.

Rob at 10.54:20 on 12th February 2011 said:
Those on proper computers can help other fans by collating information in this live thread - perhaps using Griff92's posts and updates for a decent source:

Originally Posted by griff92:
I had a trial run of some new ideas for covering the games at Barrow, and as they seemed to work I'll do them tomorrow.

There are two new things I'll be trying:

Near-live video reports: I'll post team news once the team sheets come round, plus half time and full time reports on the youtube site.

Near-live audio: I've started an audioboo account, and will post stuff on there too. I've been thinking about the best way to use this, and I think what I'll do is post interviews that won't fit into the podcast, and general reports, rants and background stuff. I think this'll be a service which will vary according to circumstances: some days there might be lots of these, on others rather fewer.

When anything is uploaded to either of these services there'll be an update on our twitter page, so probably the best way to keep up to date with them's to follow that.

Polly_The_Red at 11.06:52 on 12th February 2011 said:
Come on the Town! As seems to be the norm for me these days, I'm stuck in work on this lovely Saturday while my mates are off to the game. Fingers crossed for 3 points, but I'd be happy with a draw. 4 points over the next 2 games would be a cracking return. Come on the Town!

wrexhamandy at 11.09:15 on 12th February 2011 said:
Biggest game since Burton away. I'm very excited and nervous. Pleeeeeeeeease win!

Redtotheend at 11.14:43 on 12th February 2011 said:
Think we'll sneak it 1-0 today! COYR!!!

Iesty at 11.21:42 on 12th February 2011 said:
i see that the team were traveling down first thing his morning, instead of staying down there... hopefully the long journey will not jade the team too much

a draw would do me i think, but obviously go for the win lads!

leeds exile at 11.23:37 on 12th February 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
Those on proper computers can help other fans by collating information in this live thread - perhaps using Griff92's posts and updates for a decent source:
come on wrexham

leeds exile at 11.24:18 on 12th February 2011 said:
come on wrexham

WrexhamRhysInSwansea at 11.36:23 on 12th February 2011 said:
Stayed in London with my cousins just leaving for Crawley now! Very excited/nervous! Come on the Town!!!

Connah's Quay Red at 12.00:15 on 12th February 2011 said:
Manager Dean Saunders brings his in-form Wrexham to the Broadfield Stadium tomorrow in what is the match of the day in The Blue Square Bet Premier.

The men from North Wales are in outstanding form and have beaten all before them in recent times. Saunders men have won their last seven Blue Square Bet Premier fixtures, indeed they are unbeaten in fourteen matches having recorded a very impressive ten victories.

Speaking ahead of travelling to West Sussex this morning Saunders said, ''Hopefully we will go down to Crawley and give a good account of ourselves, we are in great form and we will be going to win.

''We are focused on the job in hand. We have won our last seven matches and unbeaten in a long sequence, we can continue that on Saturday''.

Reds Boss Steve Evans will be looking for a big performance from his men and is very aware of the outstanding form the visitors are in, he said, ''Dean Saunders has now got his preferred players in place and they have been in great form.

''They have far too many top class players for this level of football for me to point any one out but I know now this is top class opposition.

''We will need to produce a top class energetic performance for us to get the three points. The boys have been buzzing this week and again have worked really hard, so the preparation has been excellent.

''Our supporters have played a big part recently, they took over Torquay United's ground and sang from start to finish, we will need more of that tomorrow.

''I have picked my starting XI, we have worked on the shape and patterns of play, let's see if we can replicate how good it has been in training on Saturday afternoon''.

The action kicks off at 3pm and in the interests of safety and comfort, supporters are advised to arrive in plenty of time to take up their preferred viewing position inside the Broadfield Stadium.

Crawley Town Football Club - Home Page

Page 1 of 73
1    2     3     4  1151 >   Last »  

Crawley Town v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12