RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Fleetwood Town v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 28
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 10.30:20 on 19th March 2011 said:
Welcome to the
Fleetwood Town v Wrexham
Live Match Thread!

TEAM NEWS FROM THE BBC:

Fleetwood will hand a debut to midfielder Alex-Ray Harvey, who joined on loan from Burnley this week.

Striker Gareth Seddon (ankle) is a major doubt, while defender Shaun Beeley faces a late fitness test on a hamstring injury.

Wrexham midfielder Jay Smith serves the second game of a two-match ban and will be unavailable.

Fellow midfielder Dean Keates is making good progress after a knee injury and could be included.

Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280 and those wanting to MMS please get in touch!

Those listening along via radio can interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post!

Cheers,
Rob.

Rk11 at 10.35:40 on 19th March 2011 said:
I will be hammering this thread with my ramblings later on.

Rob at 10.36:06 on 19th March 2011 said:
For those looking at the live match thread - and going to the home game on sunday against Newport - check out http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/w...7th-march.html and spread the word.

Hopefully something that can unify fans and make the day a decent one for all

14theroad at 10.43:53 on 19th March 2011 said:
Who's Jay Smith?

brynoffa5 at 10.54:54 on 19th March 2011 said:
In the Lifeboat pub in sunny Blackpool, lots of Wrrxham here already, got a feeling its going to be a good day!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

14theroad at 11.08:20 on 19th March 2011 said:
It's very quiet on RP, must be loads going today.

Rk11 at 12.12:54 on 19th March 2011 said:
I expect this thread to be quiet today.

I'm in bed watching Spurs v West Ham. Carlton Cole is woeful.

ActonRed93 at 12.13:55 on 19th March 2011 said:
I shall be here.

joe at 12.21:34 on 19th March 2011 said:
Can't make it today.. so I'll be on here.

Page 1 of 28
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Fleetwood Town v Wrexham KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12