RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rushden & Diamonds v Wrexham BSBP 3:00pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 48 of 54
« First   <   38   45     46     47  48    49     50     51   >   Last »  

pastywxm91 at 15.56:32 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by cardiffred:
May i ask why?
Because theyve bottled it once again!! Its an absolute joke.

Whats the point of even getting to the play-offs now? Well just end up being beaten in the semis by a team that can handle a bit of pressure.

Funny_Old_Game at 15.56:58 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by cardiffred:
How does that make them unprofessional or wankers?
They were cruising and then a goal goes in and it's panic stations. With the immense experience in the team this is beyond a joke now. It's happening time and time again.

Screwe Alexander at 15.57:13 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by PlaidDragon:
Have to say I agree with cardiffred. Yes it's gutting, and I feel sick personally, but we're still 4th, and we just have to hope Deano gives them the bollocking of a lifetime.
again? Didn't work last time, did it?

StattoWrexham at 15.57:16 on 9th April 2011 said:
How does that make them unprofessional?

2-0 up away at a team with little to play for, throwing it away!

Fleetwood go and win 6 - 0 away, instead of us being 4 points clear, we are now 2 points clear. Ah well **** it, too much stress.

shinyredadidaskit at 15.57:39 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Can't defend under pressure. Nothing to see here this season. See you next August.
Yes please. Fook off.

Motty at 15.57:42 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by draigwrecsam:
Would you have taken a point at 3:00?
No. Rushden players were almost on strike last week and haven't been paid. Keeper was rumoured to be poor and so it showed. We needed these three points as we have the worst goal difference of all the teams in the playoff positions.

cardiffred at 15.57:52 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by pastywxm91:
Because theyve bottled it once again!! Its an absolute joke.

Whats the point of even getting to the play-offs now? Well just end up being beaten in the semis by a team that can handle a bit of pressure.
Lets just give up. I'm off to slit my wrists.

Funny_Old_Game at 15.58:05 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by PlaidDragon:
Have to say I agree with cardiffred. Yes it's gutting, and I feel sick personally, but we're still 4th, and we just have to hope Deano gives them the bollocking of a lifetime.
He needs to bollock himself for going defensive and inviting pressure all the ****ing time.

cardiffred at 15.58:41 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by StattoWrexham:
How does that make them unprofessional?

2-0 up away at a team with little to play for, throwing it away!

Fleetwood go and win 6 - 0 away, instead of us being 4 points clear, we are now 2 points clear. Ah well **** it, too much stress.

You think they did it deliberately? or because they didn't care? Fans like ours we dont deserve to go up.

Page 48 of 54
« First   <   38   45     46     47  48    49     50     51   >   Last »  

Rushden & Diamonds v Wrexham BSBP 3:00pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12