RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rushden & Diamonds v Wrexham BSBP 3:00pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 49 of 54
« First   <   39   46     47     48  49    50     51     52   >   Last »  

StattoWrexham at 15.58:55 on 9th April 2011 said:
The sad thing is, they get the goal back at 2 - 1 and we just knew this was coming, be honest we knew it!!!

shinyredadidaskit at 15.58:59 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by PlaidDragon:
Have to say I agree with cardiffred. Yes it's gutting, and I feel sick personally, but we're still 4th, and we just have to hope Deano gives them the bollocking of a lifetime.
My thoughts entirely

Birdy at 15.59:08 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by cardiffred:
Lets just give up. I'm off to slit my wrists.
If we all showed your desire and passion to win we'd be in the blue sqaure premier forever more!

PlaidDragon at 15.59:47 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
He needs to bollock himself for going defensive and inviting pressure all the ****ing time.
I agree with this as well. But we've got this far, I'm not ****ing giving up hope, even if other people are. We either stand up and be counted, or see the season out with a whimper. I'm not giving up until that final whistle goes at Kenilworth Road, and if we're not in the playoffs then, then I'll get angry. Until then, I'm staying optimistic.

cardiffred at 15.59:57 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
If we all showed your desire and passion to win we'd be in the playoffs forever more!
The way people are carrying on on this thread you'd think we were in 24th... it's mental.

wrexhamandy at 16.00:08 on 9th April 2011 said:
Absolutely must win next home game against Kettering who were battered by Barrow today. Mess that game up and I can see us capitulating completely.

joe at 16.00:15 on 9th April 2011 said:
After all, we're Wrexham FC and f**king up was our idea.

proudwelshman at 16.00:25 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by cardiffred:
You think they did it deliberately? or because they didn't care? Fans like ours we dont deserve to go up.
you really do talk some ****

StattoWrexham at 16.00:29 on 9th April 2011 said:
Of course not Cardiff red, I am just letting off steam, this is how it feels, a good season is being ruined by some of these results!

So close yet so far, incredibly we are still in there but the pressure now is gonna be unbearable once again after being so many points clear with a decent run in compared to some of the other teams.

All we are doing is giving teams like Fleetwood and York a lifeline where they shouldn't be having one!

Page 49 of 54
« First   <   39   46     47     48  49    50     51     52   >   Last »  

Rushden & Diamonds v Wrexham BSBP 3:00pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12