RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Rushden & Diamonds v Wrexham BSBP 3:00pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 54
1    2     3     4  1151 >   Last »  

alex_red_4_life at 10.52:19 on 9th April 2011 said:
Blue Square Bet Premier
Venue: Blundell Park Date: Saturday, 9 April Kick-off: 1500 BST

Rushden will be without goalkeeper Joe Day, who has completed a move to League One side Peterborough.

On-loan striker Paris Cowan-Hall is sidelined with a knee ligament injury, while fellow forwards Sam Smith (groin) and Eddie Oshodi (knee) also miss out.

Wrexham boss Dean Saunders has no new injury or suspension worries ahead of the trip to Rushden.

Midfielder Jamie Tolley (knee) is still out, but fellow midfielder Lee Fowler is pushing for a return to the side.

Rushden and Diamonds manager Justin Edinburgh tells BBC Radio Northampton:
"Our remaining games can affect what goes on in the top five or six, so they're good games to play in.

"We know what it took for us to make the play-offs last year, and we had to go right to the wire. These teams we're playing now are under that pressure.

"We won't give up points easily. At home, Wrexham will know they've been in a game."

Come On The Town!!

Rob at 11.12:10 on 9th April 2011 said:
Thanks for starting the thread alex!

louisleftboot at 11.37:47 on 9th April 2011 said:
Nearly at nene park, lovely day

fezbob at 12.02:46 on 9th April 2011 said:
Wish I could've gone, wasting a lovely day just sat at home.

draigwrecsam at 12.27:27 on 9th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
Wish I could've gone, wasting a lovely day just sat at home.
Me too! Stuck in office getting company year end accounts ready for accountant - so we can file them on-time!!!!!

fezbob at 12.30:41 on 9th April 2011 said:
Might go and sit in the garden later and listen to the lovely dulcet tones of Mickey T on Radio Wales

Rk11 at 12.34:00 on 9th April 2011 said:
I've been for a wander around town with the WAG, it's a lovely day.. I have no money but would have loved to go to today's game. I will post updates on here from radio. Cmon you reds !

fezbob at 13.05:43 on 9th April 2011 said:
What are people's predictions for today? I'm going for 1-1 Jay Harris to get a goal for the town.

shinyredadidaskit at 13.09:00 on 9th April 2011 said:
Hopefully today we will see if this group of Players want it bad enough.

Page 1 of 54
1    2     3     4  1151 >   Last »  

Rushden & Diamonds v Wrexham BSBP 3:00pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12