RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

WST SGM No 1 Wrexham Lager Club KO 7.30 PM Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 15
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15

Redabroad at 21.46:35 on 18th April 2011 said:
my understanding is that WST did not release the play offs comment until after the vote, is that correct

chriswxm1 at 21.52:40 on 18th April 2011 said:
thanksf or updates , i had a feeling about the block to playoffs before meeting 2night - if is true, thats it unless somebody really has the money to sort it before 11th may

livpoksoc at 22.02:08 on 18th April 2011 said:
Cheers for the updates guys, massively appreciated!
At least it's clear where the members & the board stand - United in that Moss is a crook and that we need to get the club & ground from him as quick as possible.

In response to the loan thing, WST wouldn't be able to loan that sort of cash without a creditors agreement so therefore unlikely to get it completed in time??

ANyway see y'all on the main threads.

wilbobisback at 00.37:17 on 19th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Redabroad:
my understanding is that WST did not release the play offs comment until after the vote, is that correct
No mate! Mentioned just before the vote.

Redabroad at 09.06:09 on 19th April 2011 said:
ok, so not even that swayed the vote, not a dig at wst, but they would have been within their rights to not broadcast hearsay

14theroad at 07.49:45 on 20th April 2011 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
Has 14theroad challenged anyone to a duel yet?
I didn't challenge anyone last time fella. I would have voted with the majority in this meeting, I didn't go as I didn't want my presence to overshadow the issues.... what with me being famous n-all.

Page 15 of 15
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15

WST SGM No 1 Wrexham Lager Club KO 7.30 PM Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12