RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Luton Town v Wrexham BSBP Play off Semi Final 2nd Leg KO 7.45pm Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 71
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  1454 >   Last »  

WxmFc at 17.16:31 on 10th May 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Dudders666:
Just seen a racist comment on a wrexham fan's Facebook. Deleted them as a friend, and reported it. Just simply no place in this day and age.
On a fan page? or a Facebook of a support of Wrexham?

& with the live stream, how behind like it be?!

Dudders666 at 17.21:19 on 10th May 2011 said:
Originally Posted by WxmFc:
On a fan page? or a Facebook of a support of Wrexham?

& with the live stream, how behind like it be?!
A fans facebook. BUT - the 'save wrexham fc' group, liked the status. YUCK

El Jonez at 17.22:02 on 10th May 2011 said:
Here I am sitting in a hotel bar half a mile from the ground and the Luton fans to the right of me are moaning about the location of the play off final, the price of the tickets and how much the return train fare to Manchester has gone up in the last four days.

Cheeky southern shandy drinking bar stewards, they think tonight's game is a formality.

Yes they are drinking shandy, so c'mon you reds let's show some Welsh pride tonight and sing and play the shandy boys off the park.
Posted via mobile theme
* [REPLY] * * * [Report]
El Jonez 18:17 10th May 2011

I cannot tell a lie.

Another southern ponce has just arrived and the request from my right was "I will share a shandy wif ya George"

Waiting for my chilli bowl and next Stella to arrive, we have to beat these big girls blouses!

HugoMontenegro at 17.22:45 on 10th May 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Rk11:
Hugo is talking to himself again...
Maybe I will Talk to your Grandfather about you !! lol

WxmFc at 17.27:22 on 10th May 2011 said:
Christian Smith busy on twitter.. obviously not involved tonight then, not even travelled.

Is that the end for him at Wrexham?

HugoMontenegro at 17.38:01 on 10th May 2011 said:
Real Radio Wales :: It's not over yet: Saunders

HugoMontenegro at 17.39:57 on 10th May 2011 said:
The Leader - News from Wrexham & Flintshire - Captain Keates: 'We can do it'

El Jonez at 17.47:17 on 10th May 2011 said:
They are now talking about their long weekend in Manchester and season tickets for their return to the football league.

Still waiting for the chilli bowl, better get another Stella, only one our to go, I am feeling really optimistic and rather tipsy!

fezbob at 17.50:57 on 10th May 2011 said:
MyP2P.eu :: Blue Square Premier League - Luton Town vs. Wrexham FC

Page 4 of 71
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7  1454 >   Last »  

Luton Town v Wrexham BSBP Play off Semi Final 2nd Leg KO 7.45pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12