RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 11 of 16
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14   >   Last »  

wfl at 21.16:25 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:
thats why you pretend to be a manager on here with a load of others who think they know better than the manager

saunders out saunders out

d ickheads
Dixie put your dummy in just cause People dont think Taylor is good enough for this divison !! he might be one of your favourite players, or your sons, fact is he aint good enough. People have gone on about the abuse i have give him on this thread ? I dont even recall using the word shi* to describe him just simply he aint good enough or cant people have opinions no more ??

wfl at 21.17:22 on 20th July 2011 said:
[QUOTE=redsue13;896044]
Originally Posted by wfl:
Its called tongue in cheek.[/its called putting your head up your Arse.....
Ok mrs taylor.

redsue13 at 21.18:29 on 20th July 2011 said:
[QUOTE=wfl;896052]
Originally Posted by redsue13:

Ok mrs taylor.
your welcome.....

ActonRed93 at 21.18:48 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wfl:
Dixie put your dummy in just cause People dont think Taylor is good enough for this divison !! he might be one of your favourite players, or your sons, fact is he aint good enough. People have gone on about the abuse i have give him on this thread ? I dont even recall using the word shi* to describe him just simply he aint good enough or cant people have opinions no more ??
You just did.

wfl at 21.20:04 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by actonred93:
you just did.
:d

Willywill at 21.21:21 on 20th July 2011 said:
Gareth Taylor may well be a lovely guy with a great pedigree. After the past couple of seasons, most people I speak to think that he should concentrate on coaching (he was never fast in his prime, so he's on a slippery slope). Put the fans views to the test - lets have a poll !

wfl at 21.26:54 on 20th July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Willywill:
Gareth Taylor may well be a lovely guy with a great pedigree. After the past couple of seasons, most people I speak to think that he should concentrate on coaching (he was never fast in his prime, so he's on a slippery slope). Put the fans views to the test - lets have a poll !
Agreed lets have a poll oh no we better not if it starts tipping towards the shouldnt play at this level no more some people will want to lock the thread or close it

Willywill at 21.35:14 on 20th July 2011 said:
Its a bit like the EU issue. We never get a poll because some are sh*t scared of the result. RP is a forum for all. We should never be apprehensive about airing our views, and if it looks as though we are flying in the face of the Manager - so be it!

IamMe at 21.36:33 on 20th July 2011 said:
Poll still get one in.

If y'all want a poll make a poll.

I'll even make it for you all if you want.

Just give me the options we are voting on and I'll make the poll.

Page 11 of 16
« First   <      8     9     10  11    12     13     14   >   Last »  

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12