RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread -
Page 14 of 16
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14    15     16   >  

Prodigal Dragon at 09.03:40 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by deadeyedixie:
the scapegoating has started and the season hasnt even started
It wasn't a bad penalty. Hit it well. Just a shame he always seems to place it in the same spot.

Out of interest, the great Leader was yelling for Obi to take it. We initially had another struggle for the ball between Pogba and Taylor, which Taylor obviously won.

On a more serious point, there was more instructions coming off the bench than what there was coming from the 2 captains: Morrell in first half, then replaced by Blackburn. It's essential we get some better comms between all the players. Fowler is very good at telling players where to go to make space, but it's not a natural thing to most.

K-P looked strong in the air, but he needs someone to tell him what to do all the time. If he is to surpass Pejic Jnr - who had a similar problem - he'll need someone like Westwood to keep him on his toes.

Finally, Mayebi's distribution was good from the hand and much quicker than Maxwell's. All-in-all, a good work out. But still not convinced we've got the 'scoring thing' sorted as yet.

wxmtilidie at 09.03:58 on 21st July 2011 said:
Marc Williams any day.

Rk11 at 09.05:15 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wxmtilidie:
Marc Williams any day.
I cannot tell if you're serious or not?!

wxmtilidie at 09.08:30 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Rk11:
I cannot tell if you're serious or not?!
I'm being deadly serious.

Rob at 09.09:04 on 21st July 2011 said:
I will move this thread to the Live Match Forum later today.

Originally Posted by redsue13:
this is a football forum....but certain people use it JUST to slag and abuse certain footballers of this Club and it is wrong and should be censored by Admin...
Quite a few have been slagged off on here, and praised, however you do seem to favour GazT more than the usual

Incidently, would you want me to 'censor' attacks on fans eg. your plz plz Luton give these fans(not the players)what they deserve non league football ?

louisleftboot at 09.09:08 on 21st July 2011 said:
SO Taylor missed a penalty in a meaningless friendly that we won anyway.

Bet if he didn't step up, people would call him a pussy, saying he's lost all his bottle etc.

Don't really think he'll play much next season to be an issue.

Rk11 at 09.12:33 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by wxmtilidie:
I'm being deadly serious.
I would rather chew off my own c*ck.

Also a newsflash, he doesn't play for us anymore.

Prodigal Dragon at 09.14:11 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by rk11:
i would rather chew off my own c*ck.

t e!

wxmtilidie at 09.27:48 on 21st July 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Rk11:
I would rather chew off my own c*ck.

I know that!!!!!!! just saying i'd rather have Marc here!

Page 14 of 16
« First   <   4   11     12     13  14    15     16   >  

Eastwood Town v Wrexham Live Thread Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12