RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

WST SGM - 7.30 at Glyndwr's William Aston Hall Live Match Thread -
Page 29 of 29
« First   <   19   26     27     28  29

StattoWrexham at 01.46:10 on 25th August 2011 said:
Originally Posted by griff92:
Forgive me for a quick rant: talk of good old days of crowds of 30000! We've had a home crowd of 30000 twice in our entire history!!!!! Cup ties v Liverpool and man u in the 50s and 60s
Yes I thought the same too
We had 29000 for a league game against Chester in the 1930s I think, apart from that it's been cup games.

StattoWrexham at 02.00:26 on 25th August 2011 said:
Originally Posted by IamMe:
I would like to propose that at all WST meetings, from this point on, everybody has to wear their sunday best (suits/shoes/ties optional/possibly a hat in bad weather etc (you get the idea)).

There was some mighty fine suit wearing going on tonight.
Well said sir, a fine collection of respectable people tonight!
A far cry from the "pie and pint" image
Willywill would have been impressed if he was there.

WREXHAMFCTWITTER at 18.09:05 on 26th August 2011 said:

Official tweet: Wrexham_FC: RT @stuhammonds_NLP: Looking forward to @alfretontownfc v @Wrexham_FC tomorrow, then getting home to see the family in Notts

WREXHAMFCTWITTER at 18.09:06 on 26th August 2011 said:

Official tweet: Wrexham_FC: Newtown have taken young defender Max Penk on loan until Jan 12 - just back from helping Wales 19s to a friendly win in Bulgaria last night.

WREXHAMFCTWITTER at 20.57:05 on 26th August 2011 said:

Official tweet: Wrexham_FC: Fleetwood 0-0 York & Lincoln 1-1 Stockport: York go 2nd over us on 10pts, goal diff same, but City have scored more goals.

Page 29 of 29
« First   <   19   26     27     28  29

WST SGM - 7.30 at Glyndwr's William Aston Hall Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12