RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Gateshead FC Vs. Wrexham FC 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 71
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  1353 >   Last »  

Iesty at 18.05:16 on 4th October 2011 said:
hopefully that means main threat jon shaw plays in defence

louisleftboot at 18.07:33 on 4th October 2011 said:
Gateshead take on Wrexham in a top three showdown at the International Stadium tonight with both sides looking to top the table at the end of the 90 minutes.

Gateshead are currently in pole position with Wrexham one point adrift and no other Blue Square Bet Premier games taking place tonight.

The Red Dragons boast the best away record in the Conference with four wins and only one defeat from their six games on the road.

Only Luton Town meanwhile have a better home record than Gateshead who are unbeaten in seven games at the International Stadium.

"It is a massive game for both clubs," said Gateshead manager Ian Bogie "and one that could be another cracker like last Tuesday's game against York City.

"We have done very well at home and Wrexham's away record is impressive. Both teams have been at the top for some time so there is a lot at stake.

"It will be disappointing to be without captain Ben Clark with a hamstring injury but Ewan Moyes has been champing at the bit waiting for his chance to impress.

"He is a commanding centre half who has done well for the reserves since we signed him from Hibernian in the summer.

"We'll have to see if James Curtis is able to be patched up to play after he suffered a head wound against Tamworth.

"Whatever side takes the field we will be going all out to maintain our position at the top of the table, hopefully with a big crowd behind us."

LongtimeLurker at 18.14:08 on 4th October 2011 said:
I'll be happy with a point this evening all things considered. I'll be overjoyed with three points though

Rob at 18.14:15 on 4th October 2011 said:
Team:
Mayebi, Ashton, Obeng, NKP, Creighton, Harris, Keates, Clarke, Cieslewicz, Morrell, Wright.

staffordred at 18.14:28 on 4th October 2011 said:
William Hill 9/4 for the draw

jacthelad at 18.14:35 on 4th October 2011 said:
An exciting 2-2 draw coming up. Most will say we probably should have taken it. Others will say its a fair result. That's my pointless prediction for the night

138+NotOut at 18.14:38 on 4th October 2011 said:
No Fowler, Clarke instead

138+NotOut at 18.17:02 on 4th October 2011 said:
Subs: Ward, Hunt, Little, Obi and Pogba

LongtimeLurker at 18.17:54 on 4th October 2011 said:
I feel there will be goals in this game.

138+NotOut at 18.18:55 on 4th October 2011 said:
Originally Posted by LongtimeLurker:
I feel there will be goals in this game.
I don't cant see us scoring too many with our top goal scorer and best creative midfielder out

Page 3 of 71
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  1353 >   Last »  

Gateshead FC Vs. Wrexham FC 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13