RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 7.45pm FA Cup 1st Round Live Match Thread -
Page 26 of 67
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26    27     28     29  36 >   Last »  

crispinlane signalman at 20.41:21 on 11th November 2011 said:
Don't want to tempt fate but we are controlling the game. Dai says we're patient!

MoldyRoad at 20.41:32 on 11th November 2011 said:
Watching in Dubai, one laptop plugged into a 42inch TV to watch the match, another laptop dedicated to RP live match thread. It's like the Starship Enterprise in here, except I've got beer and pizza

Turned down a free ticket to the F1 Practice/Britney Spears Concert on Yas Island to watch this... I think I made the right choice, so far!!

weper red at 20.42:02 on 11th November 2011 said:
Cant get the TV link,happy with RP live match up date.Just having my morning coffee. COYR

crispinlane signalman at 20.42:15 on 11th November 2011 said:
Originally Posted by GloryHunter:
Da iawn bechgyn :-)
Hoggia surely

justcantgetenough at 20.42:34 on 11th November 2011 said:
half time snack, a bottle of bud

soulofwrexham at 20.42:34 on 11th November 2011 said:
Originally Posted by MoldyRoad:
Watching in Dubai, one laptop plugged into a 42inch TV to watch the match, another laptop dedicated to RP live match thread. It's like the Starship Enterprise in here, except I've got beer and pizza

Turned down a free ticket to the F1 Practice/Britney Spears Concert on Yas Island to watch this... I think I made the right choice, so far!!
same setup here also and in dubai

baz at 20.42:54 on 11th November 2011 said:
Off work for a week, beer is flowing and the reds are winning - this is what life can be. I don't think we've played as well as we can - the passing is hit and miss - but we're in the best place to be. Sorry Airbus

Canadian Dragon at 20.42:57 on 11th November 2011 said:
Thanks to Long Time Lurker and SoulofWrexham... watching in Canada...no tea yet, she will be home soon and then Chili and Garlic Toast.

PS - we had snow this morning!!!!

RemovedUser at 20.44:10 on 11th November 2011 said:
At home on Isle of Man.
Bottle of Syrah.....will get the Mrs to rustle up a snack now.

Desiato fella.......you can't eat on an empty stomach, so carry on.

Page 26 of 67
« First   <   16   23     24     25  26    27     28     29  36 >   Last »  

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 7.45pm FA Cup 1st Round Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12