RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 7.45pm FA Cup 1st Round Live Match Thread -
Page 28 of 67
« First   <   18   25     26     27  28    29     30     31  38 >   Last »  

rockin_robin at 19.48:18 on 11th November 2011 said:
Just had a steak and onion rings like a proper man. Settling down with a cuppa now after a tiring day at wales rally gb.

Canadian Dragon at 19.48:23 on 11th November 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Hotblack Desiato:
No snow in Oregon yet but it was 40 this morning and its supposed to be a harsh winter. Where in Canada are you? Went up to Vancouver to see the Timbers last month, really want to go to Toronto and/or Montreal next year (though that will depend hugely on $$$).
About one hour North of Toronto (according to a recent survey the most despised city in Canada). Never been to Vancouver, but do have friends there and ex colleagues who have now retired. Too wet! 40'F I presume...-2'C this morning. Going to be a long winter. So, are Portland and Toronto ever going to improve?

LongtimeLurker at 19.48:35 on 11th November 2011 said:
Both teams played some great football at times .

panda23 at 19.49:21 on 11th November 2011 said:
got martin tyler commentating on canal futbol,he seems to be gen'd up on our situation regarding ownership

Half Kev Half Biscuit at 19.49:31 on 11th November 2011 said:
makes me shudder whenever I see dai davies. As a PE teacher in our school he was an absolute masochist. put me off rugby for life.

RPsms at 19.49:51 on 11th November 2011 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:

The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.

Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.

soulofwrexham at 19.50:19 on 11th November 2011 said:
seems to be quite a few of us reds here in dubai...should have met up at my apartment for a party

RemovedUser at 19.50:22 on 11th November 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Half Kev Half Biscuit:
makes me shudder whenever I see dai davies. As a PE teacher in our school he was an absolute masochist. put me off rugby for life.
So how did you punish him?

rivared at 19.50:29 on 11th November 2011 said:
shepherds pie just ready for the second half

Page 28 of 67
« First   <   18   25     26     27  28    29     30     31  38 >   Last »  

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 7.45pm FA Cup 1st Round Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12