RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 7.45pm FA Cup 1st Round Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 67
1    2     3     4  1151 >   Last »  

Rob at 12.25:44 on 11th November 2011 said:
The RP Live Match Thread for:

vs

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham FC

FA Cup 1st Round
Team News From BBC:
Cambridge manager Jez George has a selection headache ahead of his side's FA Cup first round tie against Wrexham.

Left-back James Jennings is expected to return which could force George into a defensive reshuffle.

Wrexham will be without suspended midfielder Jay Harris, after he was booked during last Saturday's draw at York.

Manager Andy Morrell could promote Lee Fowler to the starting line-up in Harris' absence.

Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280, or send a picture message in to 07740 40 41 42 - Make sure you put 'rp' then a space then your message.

Guarenteed coverage on BBC radio Wales / Cymru today. The web-stream links for the BBC can be found here, but usually go live closer to kick off! The clubs coverage usualy starts a similar time.

Those listening along via radio, please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post!

As always, Red Passion Live Match Threads are viewable on your mobile, so feel free to post updates from your phone wherever you are

Cheers,

ActonRed93 at 12.27:30 on 11th November 2011 said:
Fowler is starting. He said so on Twitter.

Bugsy at 14.37:23 on 11th November 2011 said:
This is going to be tough for me as being in the M.E.N. I don't want to check the score and want to watch it when I get home. But I can see me giving up and checking. COYR!!

Funny_Old_Game at 15.07:36 on 11th November 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Bugsy:
This is going to be tough for me as being in the M.E.N.!
Hey, what you get up to in your personal life is none of our business.

Bugsy at 15.10:43 on 11th November 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Hey, what you get up to in your personal life is none of our business.
Haha, I was going to leave the . out but thought some quick witted git would say something and they did.

draigwrecsam at 17.16:08 on 11th November 2011 said:
Well done to all those fans who are attending. Help the team get into the hat for round 2!!!

ActonRed93 at 17.44:20 on 11th November 2011 said:
Pogba not starting, according to Jay Harris.

fezbob at 17.58:42 on 11th November 2011 said:
Does that mean it's time for Danny Wright Wright Wright?

draigwrecsam at 17.59:26 on 11th November 2011 said:
I hope that means Wright. Speight and Andy/Ciesy

Page 1 of 67
1    2     3     4  1151 >   Last »  

Cambridge Utd v Wrexham KO 7.45pm FA Cup 1st Round Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12