RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 26
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 12.09:57 on 17th December 2011 said:
The RP Live Match Thread for:

vs

Wrexham v The Heeeeed

Anyone going to the game please feel free to post your remarks to the live thread via text message on your mobile on 01978 280 280, or send a picture message in to 07740 40 41 42 - Make sure you put 'rp' then a space then your message.

Possible coverage on BBC radio Wales / Cymru today. The web-stream links for the BBC can be found in this thread, but usually go live closer to kick off! The clubs coverage usualy starts a similar time.

Those listening along via radio, please feel free to interact and give your views & opinions live in this match thread, or if you think something important has been missed please post!

As always, Red Passion Live Match Threads are viewable on your mobile, so feel free to post updates from your phone wherever you are

Cheers,

Rob

red_paint at 12.11:24 on 17th December 2011 said:
Just left Euston, hope I make it to the game in time!

Rob at 12.12:05 on 17th December 2011 said:
That is some top effort... update us on the journey - tick tock!

rexham at 12.24:33 on 17th December 2011 said:
Can't make it..have a bad feeling about it

red_paint at 12.36:05 on 17th December 2011 said:
Originally Posted by Rob:
That is some top effort... update us on the journey - tick tock!
This will probably make for a boring start to the live match thread. I'm sitting in the quiet zone, so no chance of a rendition of 'Wrexham Lager'.

'Orrible Ogre at 12.43:52 on 17th December 2011 said:
My Rugby match has been called off, so can now go to the game

RPsms at 12.44:19 on 17th December 2011 said:
The following MMS Picture Message has just been received live via the RP MMS Service:

The above image is a resized thumbnail, click it for the original size.

MESSAGE: two hours before kick off will it rain or shine today?

Any RP'ers interested in being a match day MMS Picture Message reporter please get in touch with Rob via PM.

red_paint at 14.16:33 on 17th December 2011 said:
Just arrived at Chester station, and am waiting for my brother-in-law who apparently is on the a483. Nail biting stuff as to weather I make kick-off.

Rk11 at 14.29:13 on 17th December 2011 said:
Pitch is awful, cutting up really badly
Posted via mobile theme

Page 1 of 26
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Gateshead KO 3pm BSBP Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12