RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Newport County vs Wrexham 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 22
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Iesty at 16.08:28 on 24th April 2012 said:
VS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17737870

Newport are likely to be without Andy Sandell for the visit of Wrexham in Blue Square Bet Premier.

Sandell has been struggling with an ankle strain of late and has missed the last five matches.

Wrexham will be without Danny Alfei while Glen Little remains absent having missed the defeat to Mansfield with a muscle strain.

Jay Harris aggravated his on-going back complaint against the Stags but will be assessed before kick-off.

The Dragons are hoping to overturn a dismal run of form in their penultimate game of the regular season as they prepare for a play-off campaign.

VIEW FROM THE TRAINING GROUND:

Newport County manager Justin Edinburgh told BBC Radio Wales:

"We want to finish as high as possible as we can in the league. I think we need to keep momentum. I think we owe it to our fans.

"The next two games I'll pick the team that I feel that can win the games.

"Andy's done a great job there. Over the course of the season they've showed they're the second best team in this league."

Wrexham player-manager Andy Morrell told BBC Radio Wales:

"It's another tough game. They've done ever so well in the back end of the season. We've got to be right at it and play our game.

"We're in a very awkward position I suppose. We just want the play-offs to be here and get on with it.

"But that's not the case so we've got two games where we can focus our minds and that's what we're going to try and do."

As usual you can text in on 01978 280 280, send a picture message in to 07740 40 41 42 - Make sure you put 'rp' then a space then your message - and of course take part in the Live Match Thread via any web enabled device!

Commentary links usually show up around kick off time

ruthinred at 16.31:13 on 24th April 2012 said:
maxi in goal

gasmarkone at 17.10:30 on 24th April 2012 said:
Will be listening on BBC Radio Wales and reading updates on here. But which game to watch on tv ? Barca v Chelsea or Gateshead v Luton ? Probably Premier sports and cheering the Heed !! Who said men can't multi-task !!

jonesyUSA at 17.30:19 on 24th April 2012 said:
Afternoon/evening all... not to interested in listening to the game tonight will pop in and out to check to see if we have raised our game from the abismal perfomances as of late... more interested in topping up me tan in my new pool today... nice cool weather for once here in louisiana 77 degrees... anyways don't want to rub it in now... have a great night y'all..

bristolrover at 18.09:29 on 24th April 2012 said:
Any team news yet?

4eva_wxm at 18.11:22 on 24th April 2012 said:
Maxwell, Walker, Clowes, Westwood, Hunt; Clarke, Leslie, Colbeck; Ciss, D Wright, Ogleby.

ActonRed93 at 18.11:47 on 24th April 2012 said:
Maxwell, Walker, Clowes, Westwood, Hunt; Clarke, Leslie, Colbeck; Ciss, D Wright, Ogleby.

Subs: Louis Gray, Anthony Stephens, Rob Evans, Jamie Tolley, Andy Morrell.

TopCornerFergie at 18.13:05 on 24th April 2012 said:
Glad Ogleby, Colbeck and Trigger are starting, hopefully we'll have some free-flowing action from some wellupforit youngsters

rob0916 at 18.22:43 on 24th April 2012 said:
The defence is very suspect...

Page 1 of 22
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Newport County vs Wrexham 7.45pm KO Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12