RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Vauxhall Motors v Wrexham KO 3pm Preseason Friendly Live Match Thread -
Page 4 of 9
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >   Last »  

Rob at 14.49:39 on 21st July 2012 said:
Great updates dixie1978 , keep them coming!

dixie1978 at 14.51:08 on 21st July 2012 said:
HT 1-0 Motors. Early dominance gave way & VM upped their game. Our best 2 chances from Wright headers from corners, but little else attack wise. Off to buy a brew & a 65/45 draw ticket!

dixie1978 at 14.54:56 on 21st July 2012 said:
Originally Posted by owain94:
How on earth did they get it past the Beast then?
I think he wasn't too sure where he was & he seemed to lose the flight of the ball. If it wasn't a friendly I think he might have flung himself but would have broken the post

dancake at 14.55:27 on 21st July 2012 said:
Was Beast actually on the goal line in time for the lob? I originally thought it went over because he looked to have left it.

redhope at 14.55:37 on 21st July 2012 said:
On hols in Blackpool the week Omeroid signed, asked a few rock suckers about him great player but has played to few games in the last 2 years.I think it will take him till August to start to show his potential.

Funny_Old_Game at 14.55:41 on 21st July 2012 said:
Do we need Glen Little to come on and save us, again?

standingroomonly2 at 14.56:43 on 21st July 2012 said:
Strange set up. I know westwood has been tipped as holding midfielder but he seems to be playing so deep he is making up a back 3. Beast defo misjudged the ball. Christ knows why Mayebi was that far out tho

dixie1978 at 14.59:59 on 21st July 2012 said:
Originally Posted by dancake:
Was Beast actually on the goal line in time for the lob? I originally thought it went over because he looked to have left it.
Yep, he was on the line but turned his back on it. I can only think he'd misjudged the ball & thought it was going out or wide

dixie1978 at 15.02:28 on 21st July 2012 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
Do we need Glen Little to come on and save us, again?
He's sat on the bench in training kit & trainers, doesn't look likely - but Superman always had his kit on underneath??!

Page 4 of 9
<      1     2     3  4    5     6     7   >   Last »  

Vauxhall Motors v Wrexham KO 3pm Preseason Friendly Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12