RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Notts County (Away) Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 9
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

ahshrops at 19.43:55 on 9th August 2005 said:
I think my nan knows more about football than him

Canadian Dragon at 19.44:18 on 9th August 2005 said:
Don't like the fact that we seem a bit sluggish, still if we weathered what County threw at us, and that is the best, then I am confident for the second half.

0308391 at 19.44:34 on 9th August 2005 said:
Originally Posted by ActonParkRed:
Commentary said strikers look sluggish and Bennett should come on sooner rather than later, still think McEvilly is struggling for fitness?

Or shit commentators? We're playing away and they seem to have beat us in midfield one way or another. Notts are a decent side, a draw there would be a good result; Jonah came close again, anything could happen. I thought our players looked fit on saturday, when we're defending the strikers have to drop back, maybe do a bit more running after the ball, we'll definately have a sub up front at some stage.

SE19 at 19.48:17 on 9th August 2005 said:
2nd half underway

ahshrops at 19.52:59 on 9th August 2005 said:
We have started the 2nd half well

SE19 at 19.54:35 on 9th August 2005 said:
Couple of hundred of our lot

Polly_The_Red at 19.59:06 on 9th August 2005 said:
Damn! Can't get it on the wireless down here. All I can find is the shitty Swans playing Colchester.

Thanks flip for Red Passion, NASA and the t'internet!

manxie2 at 20.00:23 on 9th August 2005 said:
Chester scored 2-1 now

0308391 at 20.02:20 on 9th August 2005 said:
Originally Posted by Polly_The_Red:
Damn! Can't get it on the wireless down here. All I can find is the shitty Swans playing Colchester.

Thanks flip for Red Passion, NASA and the t'internet!
Wireless?? Hey! i know we're celebrating (is that the right word) the end of WW2 but are you taking it a bit far?

Page 5 of 9
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8   >   Last »  

Notts County (Away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12